Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

not happy

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Gemma1986, 3 March 2008 Social URL.

1. Gemma1986

Gemma1986 Im just me!

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(5.9%)
    Not happy my washing machine broke over the wekeend only had since may :confused:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Did you buy it new? Is it under guarantee? But it's the days without it that's the problem.

Irene xx

4. Gemma1986

Gemma1986 Im just me!

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(5.9%)
    It was supplied by the acency we let the house of new in may ,but they have told me i have to sort the problem out,not happy with no machine!!

5. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    What seems to be the trouble. The last time mine went wrong there was a metal underwire from a bra trapped. Just glad I wasn't in when the repair man came. he said that was a frequent problem

Irene xx

6. rowanx2

rowanx2 Losing the baby fat

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    The Get into a Swimsuit Diet
    this probably isnt the same problem as yours but i got a brand new one and within 3 washes there was the most terrible smell of burning rubber and like a smokey smell. I thought it was a gonner.
    The man came out and he said i should have done the hottest wash on it to seal the rubber on the doors and that the most common complaint he gets is this problem.
    I know it probably wont help you but others might be having the rubber thing going on, so passing it on - just do a really hot wash.

hope you get your washer sorted.

7. Gemma1986

Gemma1986 Im just me!

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(5.9%)
    well mine put it on a quick wash should take 40 mins took 3 hr 40 mins then turned it self off and would not turn back on!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.