not happy

Gemma1986

Im just me!
Not happy my washing machine broke over the wekeend only had since may :confused:

It was supplied by the acency we let the house of new in may ,but they have told me i have to sort the problem out,not happy with no machine!!

What seems to be the trouble. The last time mine went wrong there was a metal underwire from a bra trapped. Just glad I wasn't in when the repair man came. he said that was a frequent problem

Irene xx

this probably isnt the same problem as yours but i got a brand new one and within 3 washes there was the most terrible smell of burning rubber and like a smokey smell. I thought it was a gonner.
The man came out and he said i should have done the hottest wash on it to seal the rubber on the doors and that the most common complaint he gets is this problem.
I know it probably wont help you but others might be having the rubber thing going on, so passing it on - just do a really hot wash.

hope you get your washer sorted.

well mine put it on a quick wash should take 40 mins took 3 hr 40 mins then turned it self off and would not turn back on!

Back