Not having a good day!

marchy

Hi Everyone

TOM for me and i am really having a bad day :(, felt really yuk earlier and could easily have broken. I'm on day 6 so don't want to mess things up now. Also i haven't been to the loo for a few days and i'm uncomfortable, has anyone else had the same problem? I am trying to drink lots of water but i'm struggling a bit.

Sorry your struggling today hun, drink plenty & try some things if your having toilet trouble. I think some people use dulcolax, personally I use oat bran in my porridge and dont have any issues. Mayble pick some up??

TOM is a bummer on this, keep glugging, have you had all your packs hun??

Lots of warm drinks and get dosed up for TOM... hope your feeling better soon hun xx

marchy said:
Hi Everyone

TOM for me and i am really having a bad day :(, felt really yuk earlier and could easily have broken. I'm on day 6 so don't want to mess things up now. Also i haven't been to the loo for a few days and i'm uncomfortable, has anyone else had the same problem? I am trying to drink lots of water but i'm struggling a bit.

Come on babe u can get thru this xxx

marchy said:
Hi Everyone

Aw lovey you can get through this. If you are strong enough to do 6 days you are strong enough to overcome the dreaded TOM. I think you can get fibre powder from the chemist. I can't remember the name of it now though. I has it years ago and it was really good for getting you moving. Was it fibre sure or something like that. Maybe talk to chemist for something to help get you system moving again. I hope you feel better soon. I'm dreading my TOM in a few days x

marchy said:
Thanks Elizabeth, i'll pop to the chemist and ask, anything has got to help. I hope you get through your TOTM ok, what us women have to put up with!!

They sell a go fibre drink on the slim ands save website?

Back