not having a very good day :(

paula m

hi girls/guys
Day 2 ov my diet but work is buggering up my meal plans,i managed a bowl ov cereal first thing this morning with a pill,i didnt get a lunch break so i had a slim cup a soup at my desk and an apple at 3pm and another pill,wont be finished here till 10pm tonight so i can go home and have a decent meal but im so tired and lethargic i know i wont want to eat it and just go to bed instead!:(,roll on 5pm tomoz so i can finally sort out proper meals for myself or the way im going i wont lose any weight cause im not eating enough for the pills to work properly!
sorry for moaning ive just had a bad day lol
paula x

hey moan away thats what this place is for. I understand how hard it must be while working. Where do you work?

Could you make a salad up to take with you and eat at your desk? Or maybe some crackers with something!!

I used to work till 10pm and when i got home i couldnt be bothered making anything proper, so used to have something quick (and normally unhealthy) and go bed. Do you start work early too?

hey moan away thats what this place is for. I understand how hard it must be while working. Where do you work?

Could you make a salad up to take with you and eat at your desk? Or maybe some crackers with something!!

I used to work till 10pm and when i got home i couldnt be bothered making anything proper, so used to have something quick (and normally unhealthy) and go bed. Do you start work early too?

thanks for listening to me moan rach:D,i wasnt supposed to be until 4pm so had a big lunch planned but got called in at 9.30am so that buggerd me up lol!! i work at a hotel on the reception checking people in and out all day long..boringggggg!
what crackers are low in fat do recomend plz?
im off agin now the boss is about but i shall pop on and off if i get a chance..thanks again xx

erm lol, i'm not totally sure to be honest. Check cracker breads, rice cakes are ok if you like them!! you could always cut up some fruit and put in an air tight container and have that beside you to keep you going!! Awkward to eat really when your on a reception desk!!

like rach as said moan away :D its what we are all here for. must be hard to eat at work but think the fruit in a air tight container is a good idea

hi girls,just a quick update i did manage to eat my tea finally at 11pm lastnight,had a vegtable stir fry with soy sauce but took out all the waterchestnuts,bamboo shoots those things make me gag lol,got up this morning managed a few mouth full ov cereal and a banana on route to the bus stop,had a cupa soup and special k bar for lunch,doing something but not sure what with quorn mince for tea and shape yogs and fruit for snacks!! really cant wait for a day off work tomoz so i can sort proper meals and get exercising and maybe have a couple ov cheeky gin's+tonic!:D;) roll on weigh day.....
paula x

Back