not impressed!!!!!!!!!!

xxchristiexx

Team Reem
Well went down to ww yday morning to join and its wasn’t on!!ggrrrrrrrrr!:mad::mad:i new it wudnt be on on mon n tues bcuz of the holidays but thought it wuda been on yday!so needless to say i aint impressed as i was lukin 4ward to gettn stuck in!!!

Well class is on on Monday night at 6 so im gona have to wait to then! Hope Monday cums quick, never thought id say that as i hate Mondays!Lol but really lukn 4ward2 gettin back on track and stuck in!even if it is almost a week later than i anticipated!anyone have any good tips or anything for me? I am motivated completely this time but always find that other peoples comments help to spur me along!xx

Hiya bet that was pantz !
The best thing for you to do is be as focused as you are,Id wait until Monday and get all your info and ww starter things,you could roughly work out what foods you may want to eat and get them in ready sunday so you have everything ready to go?
Looking at your counter tracker it doesnt look like you have loads to lose so you'll be at goal sooner than you think :)
Good luck and well done for doing it xx

Hey, yep waitin until Monday and getting everythin in that i like and need. I already have a few ww things in and also a few ready meals etc which are handy for work.. was so geared up2 get started this week but aw well, Monday is good day to start as it is a new fresh week..

Im not 100% sure how much i want to lose at the minute i vary between 13st 2 and 13st 6 and am a uk size 14 on bottom and between 14 and 16 up top, just not comfortable in myself at the min, my main area is my tummy, i wud like to get back into a comfortable 12, i am big boned so i no il never b skinny. I don’t want to be really skinny just to feel comfortable so im thinkn maybe of losin around 2 st but will c how i feel as i continue my journey..how are u getting on?xx

Back