Secret Diary of a Fat Girl - My First Week

Moo cow as always you say the right things, big hug coming your way when I see you tomorrow

Me xx

You'll be surprised how well a little exercise works. When I first started this whole thing, I'd literally just go for a 30 minute walk in the evening, and then it gradually increased to an hour, etc.
Don't push yourself so hard that you hurt yourself, but do push yourself as much as you can.
The most important thing to remember is that this needs to be a change for life, there's no point doing something that you're going to quit in a few months and then putting all of the weight back on. That's also why it's important to find healthy foods/meals that you like, so that you can keep eating well for the rest of your life and stay healthy, even after the weight is gone.

Best wishes.

Keep your chin up hun you are doing great we know its going to take time to come off but aslong as the scales are going down thats all that matters :)
You can do this we are all with you dont stress and things will be fine, just takes alittle bit of getting used to but we are doing this YOU are doing this well done hun xx

So, despite chowing down on a buffet this week someone has been on my side and I've managed to shift another 5 and a half pounds.

Wonder if some of that was stress related after everything that has passed my lips in the last few days......

It's given me the kick I needed for sure, and I'm feeling very happy right now so long may that feeling continue.

Friday is the start of my 2 week dog sitting stint so there will be lots of walking ahead as I need to lose at least another stone before attending a wedding in September. Far from being slim but I at least want to go down a dress size. Lots of walkies for the pooch and me to reach this small goal!

Unfortunately I also finish work on Friday for 6 weeks, hmmmmm will try my hardest not to sit on the sofa all day watching TV and eating snacks - which is pretty much what I did last year.

Only another pound to go until I've lost my first stone so major effort this week as I will do it.

Hope you're all well, and the scales are going down

FG xx

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm dog walking, kiddie bike riding, running round the garden tidying it up, keeping an energetic child energised, walks to the play area, walking to the shop n back!!
xxx:hug99:

Yeh having such big chunks of time off can be a bit of a pain, but with your new determination I'm sure you'll be fine!
The dog-sitting sounds good, all of those walks will definitely help :)
Best wishes.

Back