Not in a team?

you can join sw angels if you like just go to the thread and tell mehow much you want to lose in january
xxx

You can join FFF Fea. Let me know how much you would like to lose this year then just post your weekly WI results on the team thread every week. Welcome aboard x

can i join sw angels please?

SW Angels Captain: NannyDi

hiya! I would very much like to join in a team and get in to the spirit a bit more!!
thank you x x x

SallyAnneTag you have been added to **SW ANGELS** can you please go to the thread and leave me your goal weight for jan
x

could i be an angel please! sorry to be clueless, but what do i have to do>? i like the idea of being in a team for extra support!

you can be an angel if you like lol
just mosey on over to the angels thread and i'll add you there xx

Hello everyone,

I'm joining Slimming World tonight, really scared...never been before. I've done slimfast for a month and lost 9lb's. I really want to get back to eating properly now.
I would love to join a team and set some goals. Can someone let me know what I should do?

Cheers, Mels x
I would love to join a team

Ohhh i would love to join a team please? i need all the motivation i can get!

Hi I would love to join a team, i started back at sw last wed and need all the motivation. I am new to this forum as well so still having a bit of trouble navigating.

I would love to join the angel team if they will have me!

Melsy - Please join the Weighty Matey's. Go to their team thread and ask Ikkle to add you to the team

Ugly Betty - Please join the SW Angels. Go to their team thread and ask NannyDi to add you to the team

Kealun - Please join FBI. Go to their team thread and ask Emski to add you to the team

Welcome to the forum and good luck x

ok i am a bit slow today ( the kids at shcool have drove me crazy today) but what is the whole team thing about and the different groups?

I need all the help i can get, as i have a lot of weight to loose, so could do with a kick up the bum from time to time lol
We have 4 teams each with a captain:
FFF - Me
FBI - Emski
SW Angels - NannyDI
Weighty mateys - Ikkle

Every week you report to your team thread the results of your WI and at the end of each month the captains report to the captains thread how much their team has lost that month.

Would you like to join?

Back