Not in a team?

id like to join a team....not sure which one though:confused:

im on week 4 of slimming world and have got a long journey ahead of me! i want to lose 5 stone for the end of october this year then more when i come back from south africa in november:D

id like to join a team....not sure which one though:confused:

im on week 4 of slimming world and have got a long journey ahead of me! i want to lose 5 stone for the end of october this year then more when i come back from south africa in november:D
Hi, you can join FFF. Post your WI results on the team thread every week x

I'm re joining on Wed, can I be added to a team please.
Thanks
Yes you can join FFF. I will just need to know how much you would like to lose this year then every week after WI post your results on the team thread. Welcome to FFF x

hi
can i join in with a team please?
dont mind which one...

you can be an angelif you like

xxxxx
just pop along to the **sw angels** thread and put how much you want to lose in feb
xx

hi amberbaby yes you can join the angels xxxx

Hiya Guys,

Whilst the Weighty Matey's appear to have lots of members (13) at the moment we only have 6 active. So if anybody would like to join our team please pop along and have a looksies. We are a lovely bunch but I am starting to wonder if I smell lol.

Ikkle xx

I have put a message in the FBI thread to ask to join but I have heard nothing yet.

Emma xXx

Hi Emma, when did you leave the message? I know Ikkle needs more members in the Weighty Mateys if you don't get any response from FBI

Is it too late to join a team? This is my 4th SW week but I'm new to Minimins. I know my mum is in FFF, so was wondering if it's not too late if I could be in that xx

Is it too late to join a team? This is my 4th SW week but I'm new to Minimins. I know my mum is in FFF, so was wondering if it's not too late if I could be in that xx
Yes you can join us. Who is your mum? I am away this weekend but if you post in the team thread how much you want to lose this year then I will sort it out when I get back x

My mum is magliz.

Back