Not in a team?

I was so undecided but love the idea off trying to be an angel in 2009 so can i join please :break_diet:

mummy2beslim off to add you now
xxx

Fabulous Fat Fighters (FFF) Captains: Taz and Rainbow
Force Ten

Irene
Gillybeans
Choccieaddict

SW Angels Captain: NannyDi

Pumpkin2008
Anwen
Mummy2beslim

Weighty Mateys Captain: Ikkle87
Bexnkev
b2buuuuuuuu
Yellowlab

Could I be an Angel too please?

Force Ten
Irene
Gillybeans
Choccieaddict

Pumpkin2008
Anwen
Mummy2beslim
Judimac

Bexnkev
b2buuuuuuuu
Yellowlab

Judymac you have been added to the **SW ANGELS january thread now hun
if you would like to post on there how much weight you would like to lose in january that would be great
x

**SW ANGELS** now has 17 members listed Taz how many has the other groups got? is it worth soon starting another group?

Judymac you have been added to the **SW ANGELS january thread now hun
if you would like to post on there how much weight you would like to lose in january that would be great
x

**SW ANGELS** now has 17 members listed Taz how many has the other groups got? is it worth soon starting another group?
Yeah if there are enough people who still want to join we will have to start a new team we'll see how it goes

is it to late to join a team?

i am not fussed whcich - you all sound great!!

Force Ten
Irene
Gillybeans
Choccieaddict
Klairbear

Pumpkin2008
Anwen
Mummy2beslim
Judimac

Bexnkev
b2buuuuuuuu
Yellowlab

Weighty Mateys have quite a few mia members despite emails, leaving us with 13 people in our team 2 of whom seem to have joined fff as well, so we now only have 11?.

Weighty Mateys have quite a few mia members despite emails, leaving us with 13 people in our team 2 of whom seem to have joined fff as well, so we now only have 11?.
Which 2 were yours? I have 19 but I also have about 5 MIA's. I'm not intentionally poaching your team members hun!

Back