Not in a team?

Oh no I didnt mean it to sound like I was digging hun, amyeve and moonlyte both asked to join your team you said you were rather full and that they should try us they asked us joined our team and joined yours as well because weighty mateys looked fuller than it is lol.

No that's fine hun, I only added them cus I didn't know if they'd joined you. You have less members so you can have them back! Would you mind PMing them both to let them know?

goodness it gets tricky doesnt it hehe x

Ikkle, NannyDi, Taz and Rainbow, you are all doing a great job as Team Captains! :)

Big Thank You for keeping us all together :thankyou:
B. xx

Have mailed Moonlyte can't contact Amy but will keep an eye out for her coming online, cheers Taz, sorry if I sounded off with you. (my ocd organised side reared its ugly head on you i was worrying about my pretty spreadsheet lolol)

b2bu you are welcome hunni x

Have mailed Moonlyte can't contact Amy but will keep an eye out for her coming online, cheers Taz, sorry if I sounded off with you. (my ocd organised side reared its ugly head on you i was worrying about my pretty spreadsheet lolol)

b2bu you are welcome hunni x
Oooooh no you didn't sound off at all hun, we are all friends here ;)

ha haa, Taz :8855: As long as it keeps you all happy (slowly moves that pen onto the other side of the table...)

Has anyone got space to add me? I weigh in on a thursday and will be nice and tidy on the spreadsheet lol

Fabulous Fat Fighters (FFF) Captains: Taz and Rainbow
Force Ten
Irene
Gillybeans
Choccieaddict
Klairbear
RonnieJacobs

SW Angels Captain: NannyDi

Pumpkin2008
Anwen
Mummy2beslim
Judimac

Weighty Mateys Captain: Ikkle87
Bexnkev
b2buuuuuuuu
Yellowlab

ideally i would like to lose 2st 13.5 pounds by xmas next year (if i lose it before then i will lower goal lol)

Can i join a team please - don't mind which - want to lose a stone and 12lbs in total :)

anyone wanting to join a team can you please make sure that you only JOIN ONE team!
if you leave a post on one team thread asking to join them please wait for the Captain to reply before adding yourself to another teams thread!

hi,was wondering if there is any room for me in any of the teams????
need to loose lots of weight!!:)
emma.xxxx

Back