Inches - bust - 1.2
waist - 0.8
arm - 0.4

YAY!!

Scales now hidden.

Having a few days off exercise until Sun/Mon x

Well done on ur loss :) xx

teacheronww said:
That's brilliant. Exercise really is sooo key to weight loss and you're proof of that. The more you do, the more that metabolism kicks on so you can eat more on it. If I go over my points I tend to gain but that's coz I do so little exercise.

Think it was a fluke tbh!! Praying ill sts this week but expecting a gain as I'm a bit off track today as tomorrow, way off track on an all dayer for my Xmas party and Sunday will probably be very hungover so 3 days of being an angel and exercising! x

...sorry sent there before I was finished. Plan your hangover day well too. If your gonna feel like a pizza. Have a lol cal version on standby. Me - I crave potato salad so always have potatoes and super low fat mayo ready to go. Also sugary stuff so have loads of meringues, refresher sweets and berries :)

teacheronww said:
...sorry sent there before I was finished. Plan your hangover day well too. If your gonna feel like a pizza. Have a lol cal version on standby. Me - I crave potato salad so always have potatoes and super low fat mayo ready to go. Also sugary stuff so have loads of meringues, refresher sweets and berries :)

Gonna be a bit tricky as my parents are home for the weekend so we will probably go out for food Sunday but I won't go wild!

If I gain I gain though I've been looking forward to this weekend since last year!! Haha x

Have had a terrible week, not jst food wise but personally too. Not weighing tomorrow, scales are still hidden. Might weigh sat just to check the damage!!

I will snap out of this!!

My aim is to finish the year no more than 10 st 4.. If I pull that off ill be chuffed so that's all I'm aiming for :) xxxx

Sorry to hear things not going so well for you :( You've done really well so far so be kind to yourself and if you slip off the wagon for a few weeks because of personal stuff, don't worry about it. There's a brand new year in sight :). Mind yourself :)

Thanks hun! Feeling better if a lil humiliated! (Long story!)

Having a naughty pizza but planned tomorrow so will be better!! Out sat so Sunday will be iffy but back on it Monday - back to the gym sat too x

Just weighed and I'm 10 st 2.5 so up half a pound.. Chuffed with that!!

My aim is to start jan no more than 10 st 4/5 so I'm not eating myself up for not looking in jan, too much going on!!

Off to the gym now, night out tonight!!

Thinking about changing my WI to Saturdays, always used to weigh on a sat - will have a good think later x

Back