Not just for Christmas...

lil_legs said:
Today was my first time and i loved them, not really really crispy like real chips but very yummy!

They look sooooo nice x

they look lush....did you bung them straight in the oven or par boil them? x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins

Tefal actifry... Like a healthy fryer only uses 1 spoon of oil - I'm addicted lol

Been to the gym and home, halfway through shred DVD and the sky man knocks at 8.15 - I know I said between 8-1 but I didn't expect that - lil sweaty but itll be out the way!

So really I'll have done gym and 1 & 1/2 shred by 10. Quick clean and I'm chilling in front of the telly for the day - lovely day off :)

Will have porridge and an apple after shred, chilli con carne and bns for lunch - gonna make a batch up! And not sure later.. Will have 10 points left.

What you all having today?

Have a great day :)

Morning lil legs! look at you miss motivation! Doing shred and gym before 9am? are you mad! haha! even if I wake up up at 7 I'm not awake till 11 haha!

I start S&S today so still waiting for my packs to arrive. Think I'll have scrambled eggs and mushrooms to keep me going until they get here :)

Sounds yummy!! :) good luck, how much do you want to lose?

Wish I was this motivated all the time! Only now feel like I'm waking up, grumbling for my porridge which will be ready in 2!!

My end goal is 8st 12lb (this si what I was told by the doctor but i doubt she would make me go that small as it's a pretty low weight for my height), and I'm currently at 20st 1lb but I have a couple of interim targets, I need to get to around 14.7 stone to be able to try to conceive again and then if it doesnt work, then at that weight i can get some help off my doc, then I'm going to be coming back to weight watchers to lose the rest till I get to 11 stone which is my goal weight atm but i can always lose a little more if I'm not happy :)

I'm sure you will do it in no time!! :)

I've been a naughty scales peeper and was a bit disheartened but I wont listen until Thursday morning and I'll redo measurements then too, fingers crossed.

I think 9 st 11 is 25 BMI for me so I'll just aim to creep under, ideally id like to reach 9 st 7 but ive never been that weight (except as a child!) so im not gonna set that as a goal, 9 st 10 i think i can do then i'll see how i go!

xxx

lil_legs said:
I'm sure you will do it in no time!! :)

I've been a naughty scales peeper and was a bit disheartened but I wont listen until Thursday morning and I'll redo measurements then too, fingers crossed.

I think 9 st 11 is 25 BMI for me so I'll just aim to creep under, ideally id like to reach 9 st 7 but ive never been that weight (except as a child!) so im not gonna set that as a goal, 9 st 10 i think i can do then i'll see how i go!

xxx

I think that sounds like a really good idea!

lil_legs said:
Tefal actifry... Like a healthy fryer only uses 1 spoon of oil - I'm addicted lol

Been to the gym and home, halfway through shred DVD and the sky man knocks at 8.15 - I know I said between 8-1 but I didn't expect that - lil sweaty but itll be out the way!

So really I'll have done gym and 1 & 1/2 shred by 10. Quick clean and I'm chilling in front of the telly for the day - lovely day off :)

Will have porridge and an apple after shred, chilli con carne and bns for lunch - gonna make a batch up! And not sure later.. Will have 10 points left.

What you all having today?

Have a great day :)

You sound very motivated and food's looking good! I'm having jacket potatoe, chicken tikka pieces, salad n light mayo for my t x

Sounds lovely - I need to get back into jacket potatoes, i <3 them!!

I am fascinated by my chilli cooking haha watching it go round and round! Saddo.

Will divide it into 4/5 containers then and put my BNS in, decided to use 4 pp on sweet potato that needed using up so will be having a large late lunch of chilli, BNS and sweet potato chips, probably just use my last 4 pp on a snack later

I have also found a lovely looking recipe for chicken tikka masala (yep in the actifry lol) from that cook yourself thin show - will have a closer look and point it up and will give that a go over the weekend or Monday, got my auntie and cousin staying with my the weekend so we may have a takeaway - eek

xx

image-1728364314.jpg

Mmmm looks yummy! I haven't tried cooking anything other than chips in my actifry! Might try doing that cos u don't have to keep stirring it up and can just leave it. What ingredients did u use? X

Followed the recipe in the book that came with it!

Lean mince
chopped tomatoes
chilli
kidney beans - although i sued mixed bean salad tin as thats all i had!
tomato puree
onion
pepper
beef stock

seriously delicious!! Would make 4 servings for 9 pp but i divided it into 5 for 7pp :)

Got it with leftover BNS for lunch tomorrow and 3 servings in the freezer :)

I'll have to try that one then. Looks yummy x

Oh thanks for that, I'll b taking a peek. Want to start n do different recipes so it doesn't get boring x

Back