Not looking for sympathy....but....

MarkyBoyAce

Hi everyone, hope you're all looking forward to the weekend, I happen to be stuck at work as we have a Grand Prix this weekend and we're going to be busy.

Anyway, I digress.

I started this diet on Wednesday (07/05) Morning and have my first weigh in on Thursday next week. When I started this diet, I did so knowing that on the 16th May I have my best friends 30th Birthday dinner out. Now I know I'm going to have to eat, but I was wondering what implications this might have and what would be best to eat?

Any thoughts would be much appreciated.

Hey - I have similar issue.. it's my friends wedding on 25th May so I'm going to eat then but luckily it's Roast Chicken!! I'm on SS too so I plan to have my tetra's for breakfast and lunch and have the roast chicken and vege for dinner - then back to SS the next day! As long as you stick to the white and gren you should stay in ketosis apparently - minis correct me if I'm wrong?!
Drink wise apparently you should never have alcohol whilst SS'in HOWEVER I know a girl that did have a few Gin & Slimline T's as apparently this doesn't have citric acid in it.... not sure what it does to your ketosis though. She was pretty hammered after only a few though!! I'm going to try not drinking... everyone loves a cheap date! :cool: x

Sweet, I can do chicken and veg, no problem.

Thanks very much for your response.

My stomach thinks my throat has been cut.

Can I just ask.... does your friend knwo your doing this diet?

Nas x

Don't eat potatos though! Just things like Cauli/broccoli/cabbage etc....Meat is not a problem....Look on the Atkins website. This will give you ideas of what food you can eat which will not knock you out of ketosis....be careful though. It can be a slippery road and lead to cheating.

Back