Not looking for sympathy....but....

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by MarkyBoyAce, 9 May 2008 Social URL.

1. MarkyBoyAce

MarkyBoyAce Full Member

Cambridge Diet
    Hi everyone, hope you're all looking forward to the weekend, I happen to be stuck at work as we have a Grand Prix this weekend and we're going to be busy.

Anyway, I digress.

I started this diet on Wednesday (07/05) Morning and have my first weigh in on Thursday next week. When I started this diet, I did so knowing that on the 16th May I have my best friends 30th Birthday dinner out. Now I know I'm going to have to eat, but I was wondering what implications this might have and what would be best to eat?

Any thoughts would be much appreciated.
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. LoveIt

LoveIt Me on the right! x

Weight Watchers... woop woop
    Hey - I have similar issue.. it's my friends wedding on 25th May so I'm going to eat then but luckily it's Roast Chicken!! I'm on SS too so I plan to have my tetra's for breakfast and lunch and have the roast chicken and vege for dinner - then back to SS the next day! As long as you stick to the white and gren you should stay in ketosis apparently - minis correct me if I'm wrong?!
    Drink wise apparently you should never have alcohol whilst SS'in HOWEVER I know a girl that did have a few Gin & Slimline T's as apparently this doesn't have citric acid in it.... not sure what it does to your ketosis though. She was pretty hammered after only a few though!! I'm going to try not drinking... everyone loves a cheap date! :cool: x
  4. MarkyBoyAce

MarkyBoyAce Full Member

Cambridge Diet
    Sweet, I can do chicken and veg, no problem.

Thanks very much for your response.

My stomach thinks my throat has been cut.
  5. dietingqueen

dietingqueen Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    weight Watchers now but did LL/CD
    Can I just ask.... does your friend knwo your doing this diet?

Nas x
  6. Shazpaz

Shazpaz Regular Member

South Beach
    Don't eat potatos though! Just things like Cauli/broccoli/cabbage etc....Meat is not a problem....Look on the Atkins website. This will give you ideas of what food you can eat which will not knock you out of careful though. It can be a slippery road and lead to cheating.
  7. MarkyBoyAce

MarkyBoyAce Full Member

Cambridge Diet

Not yet no, why do you ask? Do you think it would be decent of me to say something?
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.