Not looking so big anymore

danni01

Was in tesco yesterday & caught a glimse of myself in the fridges & didn't c a fat person!!! Im not there yet but certainly looking slimmer. It's a gr8 feeling. I was nearly 3 stone overweight & at 5ft2 that's quite a lot & I've lost 18lb in 5 weeks so almost half way there!! I think we think I'll look good wen I'm at goal & think about the weight as a whole wen we start but we can also look good along the way.

confidence gives you such the motivation and happiness within yourself bet you felt fab well done. x

I couldn't agree more! I'm loving the journey (if that doesn't sound too naff!). I've got to lose 8 stone, but losing 3 stone has made a huge difference already - physically and mentally. I'm loving the compliments, the confidence and the new clothes! :D

can't wait to feel like you all just got to get my big fat butt into gear lol. good on you too jessie x

I have to admit I have cheated, a lot but I only eat chicken fried in water with sweet chilli sauce & sometimes cheese (really bad I no) & although I don't recommend it, it hasn't affected my weight loss, I lost a steady 3lb a week 1st time I did it 100% & I'm losing the same this time. I just c it that if I'd cheated then given up I'd be back to square 1 by now but instead as from today I'm 19lb down in 5 weeks.

Saying that I was so chuffed to be 10 & a half stone this morn, i feel more focused & determined to be 100% 4 next 5 weeks, my determination seems to av kicked in. I go away in 5 weeks & I've started buying some clothes in the size I shud be then & I'm dying 4 them to fit properly.

It is so nice to be able to see your results! Well done.

wel done i bet you feel brill :D

i cant wait to see a slimmer me, hopefully wont take to long xx

Oh wow! you are all doing so well, good on you all, well done! what an inspiration you all are! :)

I hope I can do as well as you, I'm on day 3, feeling a little shaky today :( but I'm sure I'll be ok

Back