Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Not looking so big anymore

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by danni01, 9 May 2011 Social URL.

1. danni01

danni01 Full Member

Was in tesco yesterday & caught a glimse of myself in the fridges & didn't c a fat person!!! Im not there yet but certainly looking slimmer. It's a gr8 feeling. I was nearly 3 stone overweight & at 5ft2 that's quite a lot & I've lost 18lb in 5 weeks so almost half way there!! I think we think I'll look good wen I'm at goal & think about the weight as a whole wen we start but we can also look good along the way.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. emmievic

emmievic Full Member

Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Diet:
    LT
    Good for you :) xx

4. becci-boo

becci-boo goingtobeslim x

Start Weight:
    12st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(3.31%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim TFR
    confidence gives you such the motivation and happiness within yourself bet you felt fab well done. x

5. Jessie 888

Jessie 888 one life only

Start Weight:
    19st13lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    8st2lb(40.86%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I couldn't agree more! I'm loving the journey (if that doesn't sound too naff!). I've got to lose 8 stone, but losing 3 stone has made a huge difference already - physically and mentally. I'm loving the compliments, the confidence and the new clothes! :D

6. becci-boo

becci-boo goingtobeslim x

Start Weight:
    12st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(3.31%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim TFR
    can't wait to feel like you all just got to get my big fat butt into gear lol. good on you too jessie x

7. danni01

danni01 Full Member

I have to admit I have cheated, a lot but I only eat chicken fried in water with sweet chilli sauce & sometimes cheese (really bad I no) & although I don't recommend it, it hasn't affected my weight loss, I lost a steady 3lb a week 1st time I did it 100% & I'm losing the same this time. I just c it that if I'd cheated then given up I'd be back to square 1 by now but instead as from today I'm 19lb down in 5 weeks.

8. danni01

danni01 Full Member

Saying that I was so chuffed to be 10 & a half stone this morn, i feel more focused & determined to be 100% 4 next 5 weeks, my determination seems to av kicked in. I go away in 5 weeks & I've started buying some clothes in the size I shud be then & I'm dying 4 them to fit properly.

9. Sara4

Sara4 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    It is so nice to be able to see your results! Well done.

10. lil_trixie

lil_trixie Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st8lb
    Current Weight:
    13st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(5.88%)
    Diet:
    Slim n save
    wel done i bet you feel brill :D

i cant wait to see a slimmer me, hopefully wont take to long xx

11. 1sttimer

1sttimer Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    Oh wow! you are all doing so well, good on you all, well done! what an inspiration you all are! :)

I hope I can do as well as you, I'm on day 3, feeling a little shaky today :( but I'm sure I'll be ok

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.