not losing much weight

suepass

Hi,
I am on a low carb and a vlcd. I have been doing this for about 3 weeks and only lost 5llb.
I admit I have broken it once per week, but not really binged. My calorie intake never goes above 2000 when I have..
I eat on average 700 cals per day.
I don't understand why I am not losing.
I have a low carb shake twice per day and a low carb meal in the evening. Can one of you give me some advice.
I am in ketosis.

Last edited:
It could be because you dont have alot to lose, that's why it's coming off slower.
Are you drinking enough water? Not having enough can cause weight to come off slower.
Also 5lbs is a great loss so well done you :D

your body maybe in starvation mode so keeping hold of everything, also you say your in ketosis- i've tried atkins and it really bunged me up, could be that?
but 5lbs weight loss is really good, well done!!

When you 'binge' what is it you are eating? Carbing up will throw you out of ketosis and you will stop fat burning until you are back into ketosis each week.

To be in Ketosis you must steer clear of all carbs and fruits including orange juice as that is a big nock on ketosis.

Have you tried Asda's Measure Up?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh and you must drink at least 2 litres of plain water a day and try searching and making a list of zero foods as theres plenty of them

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back