Not losing weight and constantly feeling bloated

chesterroo

Hi I am after some advice and opinions. I have been following the diet and doing extra easy but the weight isn't coming off and I am constantly bloated.

I am following EE and have very few syns each day. Has anyone had similar or any suggestions what I can do differently?

Have your syns and drink LOADS of water. Its likely that your fibre intake has naturally increased and if you don't have enough fluid it can slow certain "things" down and make you sluggish. This in turn can cause bloat.

Post a a food diary and people can look and better advise

U could be allergic to wheat or gluten. I tried sw before and couldnt lose much weight on it. Realised I was gluten intolerant so therefore all the mugshots pastas bread were ruining my weight loss!! Just a thought!

How long have you been doing the diet? The bloated feeling is quite common to begin with and does go. You could try some mint tea or something with ginger to ease the bloat.
As lick the lid says you should eat your syns, cutting back does not help and has the reverse effect. You should aim for 10 -15 every day. Hope that helps.

Back