Not losing weight

thank you for your words of support.I feel better and more confident in loosing this way again.
I did the atkins years ago, but fell back into old habits. My hubby and my daughter just informed me that i am going shopping tomorrow for clothes, which they know is my pet hate, but who is going to pass up on an offer of new togs eh?
Thankyou for offering me some of your clothes to try, thats really kind.
I am lucky with these shows now as i used to dress really formal when i was big, but now i can wear nice smart casual things. I dont know why i worry, its not as if im being judged or trying to impress anyone, but hey ho i think its called being female..lol
what do you do yourself? I see by the pics you have 2 little ones, very cute.
My little one is bigger than me and will be 16 in 2 weeks time, which is quite scary.
It would be really nice to meet up for coffee sometime soon. Like i said i pass stirling area every other day, on my way to glasgow or edinburgh, just say the word.We could meet at sterling mills furniture village.

Stirling Mills sounds great! I'm good for later next week (the beginning of this week is madness... preparing my husband for a three-week trip away as he leaves Tuesday, then I have a training day in Edinburgh myself on Tuesday)

I'm a nail tech - I have a mobile business plus a small studio in my house. It's good for working around the kids... I can't work full time til the younger one is at least in nursery, so this works well for now. What do you do? That sounds like a lot of driving!

Thanks, was going to ask that question as well, lost 14lbs quickly on lipotrim then switched over to atkins, lost 1lb and have stayed the same for a week... grrr! Am still in ketosis and drinking loads of water... had one sf jelly and re advice from you guys will save them for when im truly craving sugar. Do like cream but am keeping within my carb count, have slowely introduced greens as was wary but now getting more confident!! Sadly time of month started and up 2lbs, im not going to be disheartened......!! I read about the fat burning fat so have started using oils and butter etc. So heres hoping my weight starts going down again soon..... Sarah x

meet up

Stirling Mills sounds great! I'm good for later next week (the beginning of this week is madness... preparing my husband for a three-week trip away as he leaves Tuesday, then I have a training day in Edinburgh myself on Tuesday)

I'm a nail tech - I have a mobile business plus a small studio in my house. It's good for working around the kids... I can't work full time til the younger one is at least in nursery, so this works well for now. What do you do? That sounds like a lot of driving!

Hello,
Im a card and gift sales rep so do drive alot.
I think Thursday is ok for me but will have to check my appointments with the office.
Like you things are a bit hectic just now, got trade shows coming up as well, which i am dreading as we tend to eat and drink alot, so will have to be extra careful.
I will check the diary and get back to you on a meet.
off out in a bit to see the kings speech so speak to you later.
J.

Now that's what I call helpfull, well done Girls, I hope you get to meet. :)

Hi, just joined the site. Did Seraphine and Julz meet up? I wish there was an Atkins group to join locally. I am really enjoyig following the programme but feel it is very isolating. WW & SS groups are available to support folk : (

Ah,but we have this board and it's very helpful mars :D

Back