Not losing

i have upped my cals a bit the last few days and so far not had any side effects. still got 2 weeks until my weigh in :( (doc wants a monthly weigh in) might make an appointment and go this week thou and see if i am doing right. i do feel a little different already but i was one of the people who always thought that the less you eat the more you lose

Yeah, so was I based on what I'd read and what the Xenical site says..but again..perhaps it's different per person...Nutella also happens to be slow release! ;) Lol. I dont mind once in a while eating something that's not in the rule. I don't really get side effects either. I've had the orangey oil like you said but only when I was already going to the toilet aswell...Nothing that...made a mess or had me rushing or anything...

Anywho..good luck to all of us. :)

Sal, do you have breakfast? Breakfast is a must in dieting, not quite sure of the techincal terms, but I'm sure I've been told that until your body gets breakfast, it holds onto everything it has.

I'm not a big fan of eating first thing, so I get into work and then have something.

i dont have breakfast no as cant eat early in the morning :( makes me feel sick. will try and make more of a effort then if it is really important to dieting

I find it important to have breakfast even if its only something small like fruit and a yogurt or a cereal bar, breakfast kick starts the metabolism!! So if you miss it your day starts of really sluggish!! So i am told anyway, and i really feel that its true!!

If you struggle to have breakfast (me toooooo) try having a breakfast bar about an hour after you get up, it is enough to start your systems working and if you wait that little bit of time if you are like me then your body will accept it, I have found that by doing this I have gradually been able to introduce other things for breakfast and nearer when I wake up at times as well.

think i will try that. it will help get the 3 tablets in during the day too. is there a amount of time to leave between tablets do you know?

A breakfast bar like Rach says is a good idea, just to get you used to having breakfast, but I reckon, you'd really notice the difference in your weightloss if you did start to have something for breakfast. Some dieticians say that breakfast should be the most calorific meal of the day!!

I'm a right little bundle of joy today aren't I! :(:( Sorry - this lurgy just won't go! xx

hey you are helping great :D definatly going to try that tomorrow. just bit worried that if i oversleep or something the tablet with breakfast will be too close to the dinner time one :/

feel better soon hun

Is there a "too close" limit...??? I have my breakfast when I get up..only problem is half the time I get up late. ;) Lol. But I have read you're suppose to eat every 2 hours anyway...Like 5 times a day...Breakfast...2 hours..snack..2 hours..lunch..2 hours..snack..2 hours..tea. I tend to miss the snack between breakie and lunch and just have my lunch about 3 hours later...is that too close..

Oh I'm rambling on..sorry..

Sal!! Let us know how that Dr appt went...It is today, isn't it?

drs appointment went brilliantly :D 7lbs off in 13 days :D so happy. had a tear in the surgery. big wuss me lol

i asked the dr about how close to take the tablets and she said it doesnt really matter as long as there is at least a hour inbetween and the too meals are not overly fatty lol

i was pleased to hear about how close to have them so now can fit a breakfast in too :D dr i see is lovely and very supportive :D hoping weigh in will be on scale lol

Aww Yay!! Congrats again..and thanks for that. I was wondering aswell. :)

ilost 8lb in my first week then 4lb then 1lb then put 2lb back on!! dont seem togo to loo much either so dont feel like there working for me!!

It could be, i have increased my fluids this week and feel much better for it, i have given up fizzy completely and am only drinking water and cordial (as i dont like water on its own) Is it totm or anything sometimes that doesnt help with weight loss!! Can you not fit the 3rd tablet in in the day? Make sure your eating enough too!!

Back