Green Days Not lost

Crunchy

Started SW last week, it has nearly been a week but today I weighed and have not lost anything! I have been eating more than I used to in that I have not been skipping meals then bingeing, but am disappointed. I also have forgotten to have my third super free at lunch times and occasionally breakfast- could this be the reason?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I find I don't lose well on green days. Carbs bloat me out. I did a week of red days and lost 6 pound. Having super free on your plate would physically reduce the amount of pasta for example your eating so the super free would help. All plans should work though are u having syns? Are u having healthy extras and weighing them out? X

Crunchy said:
Started SW last week, it has nearly been a week but today I weighed and have not lost anything! I have been eating more than I used to in that I have not been skipping meals then bingeing, but am disappointed. I also have forgotten to have my third super free at lunch times and occasionally breakfast- could this be the reason?

Nearly a week? So it's not your official weigh on then? Wait until your actual WI.

Make sure you have that superfree food, it does help.

Sometimes losses aren't great on the first week but they get better. Trust the plan. It works.

My scales at home are completely different to the ones at group. My home ones last week were showing no loss, but got to group and lost 1.5lbs. Only trust one set of scales! And weighing mid week is not accurate anyway as our bodies fluctuate all the time.

I have to agree with everyone else, only WI once a week otherwise you risk being disappointed when your naturally fluctuate. Trust the plan it does work

Yes you need 1/3rd superfree at every meal for any of the 3 plans for them to work 100%. It is great you have stopped skipping meals then binging, your body'll thank you for it. 1/3 superfree, measure, weigh and count healthy extras and syns, drink 2L a day of free drinks (ideally water), stop eating when no longer hungry, and do a little body magic. Other than that just try to keep to one day and time to weigh and the lbs will come off

Thanks for the advice, today is a new day, I am still sticking with SW need to give it at least a month. Had lots of super free today, getting the hang of this!

Franalamadingdong said:
Yes you need 1/3rd superfree at every meal for any of the 3 plans for them to work 100%.

This isn't true, they recommend it but you don't need to have 1/3 superfree with every meal on Red & Green for them to work, I only do Red & Green days and don't have 1/3 superfree, it's definitely needed on EE because you are eating foods from both plans together and need to limit the amount of them so you don't go overboard! :)

This is true it is only recommended but obviously if ur having a pasta dish and u have a third of super free u are reducing the amount of pasta your eating so it would give u a better loss

According to the SW website the third superfree is recommended but not mandatory on extra easy as well. Although of course it makes sense to include it as part of any healthy, balanced diet :)

@crunchy - Do you eat alot of pasta on a green day? This is always my downfall.. My body seems to hold onto pasta so i tend to eat more potato, or baked beans, lentils etc instead =] also drink lots =]

Treenire said:
@crunchy - Do you eat alot of pasta on a green day? This is always my downfall.. My body seems to hold onto pasta so i tend to eat more potato, or baked beans, lentils etc instead =] also drink lots =]

I can easily weigh 3lbs heavier the day after eating rice, it doesn't like me at all, ragin cos I absolutely love rice!

I haven't been eating a lot of just one thing. One day I had pasta salad, one day I had baked potato and salad, one day barley soup etc I think the key is because of my chequered disordered eating I have actually over eaten because suddenly I feel free from dieting (I see SW as a new way to eat) I have over compensated and ate till stuffed. Today I told myself it is okay I am free with food, this good thing will last and I consequently didn't overeat all day. SW seems to offer me the freedom and finally a healthy relationship with food I have longed for. I will get the hang of this, I hope :)

Back