not managing very well

Hi I think day 5 is the worst, just hang in there. Try and keep busy, maybe have a bath or paint your nails. Just remember why you are doing this. You will feel so much better tomorrow.

Just hang on in there. People say day 5 is the worst so you've almost broken the back of it. Be strong! You can do it. The hunger will go and then you'll be getting skinnier by the second.

Eyes on the prize Esther. :)

Its not real hunger. You just miss the actual process of eating. You do get used to this though. Just hang on in there and you will soon be wondered why you were struggling.

Hope it got easier Essi. I struggled big time for 7 days then suddenly day 8 and i wasnt hungry. Its been so much easier this week. Of course Id b lying if i said i didnt fancy a bag of crisps but the actual diet is so much easier

Ive been doing Exante for ages Esther but kind of lost it around December to be honest. Im on day 2 of my restart and so far so good. I promise it does get easier. Starts to be second nature after a while.

Keep trying and if you really hate it rather than give up just move to the next level and add in food, thats what I planned to do but so far havnt had too. I wont feel a failure when I do tho xx Best of luck Essi

Back