NOT MISSING COKE

spottitchsam

Silver Member
hi
for the last ?years i have been addicted to diet pepsi,i would have 1or 2 cans every day.i would get quite grumpy if anyone said i was drinking to much.since i started 3 days ago i have not even craved for any.can anyone tell me why?

not sure why you havetn craved any .. maybe its just pure determination to succeed on this diet ..
before I started I drank at least 2 litres of pepsi max a day :eek: and missed it so much .. but I had a can on christmas day .. and it was aweful .. tasted really acidic and I had to tip it away ... very shocked but not a bad thing :)

Did you drink it when you ate? That could be why you haven't wanted any. It's that way for me, i don't know why i drink it when i have a meal as i get fuller quicker, leave some dinner and then pick at food later on when the bloatedness has gone away!

hi stinkybreath
i use to drink it mostly in the afternoon or early evening,not necessarily with food.

Probably just the amount of water you're drinking then.

Not too sure why you're not craving it I used to want it all the time...I was getting through 8x2l bottles a week like you....i'm sooooo glad i'm off the stuff have you read about the effects of it on google???? I blame the amount I drank to me eating so much

I was the same at least 2l of diet coke per day before I was on LT - I thought that I would be going mental craving it but didn't - maybe because the caffeine intake in all the tea and coffee that I have drunk has meant that I dont miss the caffeine in the coke. Who knows - it could just be some special magic of the LT vitamins and minerals :D

I was the same at least 2l of diet coke per day before I was on LT - I thought that I would be going mental craving it but didn't - maybe because the caffeine intake in all the tea and coffee that I have drunk has meant that I dont miss the caffeine in the coke. Who knows - it could just be some special magic of the LT vitamins and minerals :D

Thats good that your not craving it, i'm just hoping its not the first thing I want when I come off the diet as I don't want to be addicted to that stuff again lol

Back