• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

NOT MISSING COKE

S: 20st1.8lb C: 20st1.8lb G: 10st3lb BMI: 46.9 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
not sure why you havetn craved any .. maybe its just pure determination to succeed on this diet ..
before I started I drank at least 2 litres of pepsi max a day :eek: and missed it so much .. but I had a can on christmas day .. and it was aweful .. tasted really acidic and I had to tip it away ... very shocked but not a bad thing :)

Stinkybreath

Size 14 here i come!
S: 14st7lb C: 12st1lb G: 11st7lb Loss: 2st6lb(16.75%)
Did you drink it when you ate? That could be why you haven't wanted any. It's that way for me, i don't know why i drink it when i have a meal as i get fuller quicker, leave some dinner and then pick at food later on when the bloatedness has gone away!

S: 20st1.8lb C: 20st1.8lb G: 10st3lb BMI: 46.9 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
hi stinkybreath
i use to drink it mostly in the afternoon or early evening,not necessarily with food.

Stinkybreath

Size 14 here i come!
S: 14st7lb C: 12st1lb G: 11st7lb Loss: 2st6lb(16.75%)
Probably just the amount of water you're drinking then.

CherryRocks

I love my purdy shoes
S: 20st5lb C: 14st11lb G: 12st12lb BMI: 30.6 Loss: 5st8lb(27.37%)
Not too sure why you're not craving it I used to want it all the time...I was getting through 8x2l bottles a week like you....i'm sooooo glad i'm off the stuff have you read about the effects of it on google???? I blame the amount I drank to me eating so much

Jeep

Otherwise known as Jools
S: 22st5lb C: 19st4lb G: 16st0lb BMI: 47.8 Loss: 3st1lb(13.74%)
I was the same at least 2l of diet coke per day before I was on LT - I thought that I would be going mental craving it but didn't - maybe because the caffeine intake in all the tea and coffee that I have drunk has meant that I dont miss the caffeine in the coke. Who knows - it could just be some special magic of the LT vitamins and minerals :D

CherryRocks

I love my purdy shoes
S: 20st5lb C: 14st11lb G: 12st12lb BMI: 30.6 Loss: 5st8lb(27.37%)
I was the same at least 2l of diet coke per day before I was on LT - I thought that I would be going mental craving it but didn't - maybe because the caffeine intake in all the tea and coffee that I have drunk has meant that I dont miss the caffeine in the coke. Who knows - it could just be some special magic of the LT vitamins and minerals :D
Thats good that your not craving it, i'm just hoping its not the first thing I want when I come off the diet as I don't want to be addicted to that stuff again lol