Not neccesarily hungry but....

JilabooB...keep focused. This diet gets to you some times it just takes a day or two to break through the emotions.

good luck

I am feeling picky but not hungry. Also chose a silly week as off to my parents then in laws... Everything packed but in expecting fuss about lack of food and lack of me needing a diet... Grrr.

I'm starving - any tips?

Try and ignore them, there aren't many diets that are unhealthier than losing weight!! Have a nice time xx

How far are you in Kitty?? I think it just comes with time, day 3 for me was good but today (5) has been my best. X

Do something to take your mind off the hunger. Day three is suppose to be the worst!

Hi Erised,

Today is day Monday. Feeling okay so far. So perhaps it was just the fact that I was starting the programme.

Thanks for being here. I'm so enjoying having people to talk to about this. No one who isn't battling the weight really understands.

Glad you are feeling better, quite often people who don't have weight problems can be cynical and unhelpful. But I'm chubby and here for a vent :) hopefully it will get easier for you from here. I've switched to WS today and feel a great sense of relief!! :)

Glad you are feeling better, quite often people who don't have weight problems can be cynical and unhelpful. But I'm chubby and here for a vent :) hopefully it will get easier for you from here. I've switched to WS today and feel a great sense of relief!! :)

Hi Erised,

You're right. Skinny minnies just don't get it. They can eat what they like and gain nothing. My husband is like that - but at least after years of watching me, he does get it a bit. But not enough unfortunately. But then, he is a man, so we must make allowances :)

Was on WS over the weekend as I had gone to the in-laws, but back on TS today. Feeling the hunger, but drinking my water and working through it. Love having people to talk to. Next weight in if I can stop obsessing about it will be Friday.

Back