Not pleased!!

cheekychick81

Gold Member
I have only lost 1lb since the 30th may!! I switched over to CD from LT on the 29th and my weight is not shifting at all!! I am still in ketosis, not TOTM i just dont understand whats going on!! Without sounding pesamistic ive heard all the reasons...inch loss etc... water retention... etc... but come on!! no weight loss for 9 days!! im hoping the scales start moving again as im getting very fustrated, i could have lost more than 1lb healthy eating!!

Has this happened to anyone else??

All those reasons are true. If you are in Keytosis, you are burning/losing fat which is the whole aim. The scales are the worst measure of success - try and ignore them

All those reasons are true. If you are in Keytosis, you are burning/losing fat which is the whole aim. The scales are the worst measure of success - try and ignore them

i know but im sure my councellor thinking my cheating!! she has asked me to use my own scales for consistancy as she comes to me so i know im not going to be different on hers etc...

i could honestly just scream... :(

try not weighing yourself alot hun? maybe you will crack it next week? i know it can be really disheartening, have you had medical checks done as that does sound really unusual. Are you actually taking measurements? x

yup... thats why its so annoying!! im hoping its because ive lost 2 stone in 4 weeks and my body is panicing rather than stopping.... fingers crossed for friday weigh in, im going back to SS which is what i was doing on LT and hoping that helps.

so sorry to hear the scales haven't moved but i am sure they will and reward you with a nice big loss,

i think you might be right your body is adjusting to 2stone in a very short time frame, - also sorry if tmi but have you had a good bowel movement ? as this can really help !

good luck !

You've lost a massive amount of weight in four weeks, so your body needs to catch up.... It's common to have a plateau or small loss around week 3, but your must have come a bit later. The law of average says the weight HAS to come off with the amount of cals you are consuming.... Keep at it & there will be another good loss around the corner. xx

Thanks :) trying to keep those thoughts in mind but its VERY demoralising when they dont move!!

here's a guy on here with the exact same problem. Hope it shifts soon. X

Try and keep off the scales, my house is on a slant so my scales are different everywhere, even when my CDC comes its a lottery, which is frustrating, in the end I go to Boots just before she comes to get a print out so I know myself what my weight is as she can weight me and its different from my weight in. so frustrating.

Hey hon
Just wanted to say hang in there it will come off your doing fab.
I have some weeks where I lose less and usually you do then have a week of losing a big amount.
Chin up dont give up x

Back