Not quite the kick start i was hoping for.....

cheekychick81

Gold Member
what a nightmare.... started with a tummy ache yesterday afternoon and since then i have been on and off the toilet all night and all day today. keep sipping the water but im feeling pretty grotty now.... all weak and feeble!

POOR ME :(:(

awwww cheeky, Thats not good! Hope you start feeling better soon! xxx

Aw no....

Hope you feel better soon

hope you feel better soon x x

Get well soon and keep up your water intake- you don't want to get dehydrated xx

thanks everyone:)
trying to drink lots but stayed off the shakes and bars since yesterday lunch time so hopefully tomorrow all will be well:)
thanks again for your well wishes:)

my GP thinks i might have salmonella from the ducks we have been looking after at work.... ive worn pinny and aprons when ive been with them but they have poo'd everywhere so i guess he could be right... looks like its gonna be a good weight loss week!!

cant bring myself to have my shakes, had a couple of bars yesterday and one this morning which i know is not good but its better than nothing and its not like its staying in my body.... sorry too graphic!!

I had that at the start of cd - it wore off after a fortnight. I'm the opposite now! GRRR!! lol

Hang in there hun :)

Hugs x x x

I had that at the start of cd - it wore off after a fortnight. I'm the opposite now! GRRR!! lol

Hang in there hun :)

Hugs x x x

what you had salmonella for a fortnight???

Back