Not quite there, But on my way! :D

You are doing fine with the water it should be at least 2.25l
so with your coffee etc you are doing more than enough and stop worrying about it

I think it great that your daughter is setting her sights so high - so she should with support she can achieve so much and why shouldnt she
and YES I am still convinced that friend sees you as competition :):) how nice she is jealous and thinking she wont get the attention :):)

Thanks hun x

I`m not quite sure she could achieve Dr as she is still so behind others of her age. But she is a hard worker and very determined! So I am hoping she gets there. Obviously she has all the support she wants/needs from my husband and I :)

;) at jealous friend. Sadly, I don`t think she has anything to worry about! I had a rubbish loss this week :( And I`m moving up the plans as of tomorrow and I think I`ll gain weight with them :cry: I could have cried at my WI tonight as my CDC made me FOUR lbs heavier than I make me or the Drs scales at work :(

I`m going to spend the next 4 weeks moving up the plans in time for going away for the week camping. I am dreading it but hoping that I can maintain my weight. I`m not seeing it as an excuse to binge eat or eat rubbish, But my body really reacts to carbs and that`s what I`m worrying about :( That`s why I`m doing it so early as I don`t want to have problems with them whilst away.

Anyway, Will quit moaning!

Take care

Xxx

Wednesday - Day 42 - WI day :(

Well, I was absolutely GUTTED at my 6th WI tonight :cry:

All week, My Wii Fit has said I was 11st 9lbs then today said I was 11st 8lbs. I went for my WI at 7.30 - Much later than usual, But my CDC was stuck due to an accident on the motorway. When my CDC weighed me, Her scales made me 11st TWELVE.ONE lbs!! :eek::cry:

I don`t understand how the scales could weigh SO differently!! Especially when the Drs scales at work have been matching mine and ALL 3 scales matched at last WI :cry:

I am having to move up the plans from this week as I don`t want to be dieting in August and I`m concerned about how my body will react to the carbs so I am starting now to do it slowly. I just know I`m going to put on weight and now that my CDC has made me SO heavy, I`m just going to get fatter and fatter instead of losing weight :cry::cry::cry:

Not been so great on the water again I *think*. I keep forgetting to note what I`m drinking so again I can`t remember if I`ve only had 2L of water or 3L. I *think* I had 1L when I had a mug of Green Tea and I haven`t made a note of the Tea so am guessing I`m remembering right and forgot to log it.

So, Todays food went like this -

3/4 pint of water with Vanilla Shake with a spoonful of coffee (cold)
1L of water
Mug of Green Tea
?1L of water
3/4 pint of water with Strawberry Shake
3/4 pint of water with Chocolate Shake
1L of water
175g of Turkey Breast - Cut up and covered with the same spices I used on my Cod yesterday and fried with Fry-Lite along with the Celery.
Cucumber with the Celery & Turkey

REALLY need to sort my water intake out :(

I did a very drastic thing yesterday! I usually have hair halfway down my back and yesterday I decided to chop it all off :eek: then today I dyed it. It`s a bit fat, fluffy and frizzy and needs straightening, But here it is ;)

NewRedHair.jpg

It`s also a lot more intensely red than it seems in the photo as I only had the lamp on ;)

love the hair - its the new you emerging

as for the scales dont worry about them too much
and when going up the plans try to keep carbs to a minimum so your body doesnt react - you might even stay in ketosis some people do

you can still lose weight on the higher plans
fingers crossed for you :):)
take your measurements :)

love the hair - its the new you emerging

as for the scales dont worry about them too much
and when going up the plans try to keep carbs to a minimum so your body doesnt react - you might even stay in ketosis some people do

you can still lose weight on the higher plans
fingers crossed for you :):)
take your measurements :)

Thanks re the hair x Yeah, New me!! :D

I jumped on the scales this morning very apprehensive! But I am the same weight I`m pleased to say! :D

Thanks again for your support hun, I appreciate it!

Xxx

this is going to make an interesting read... going to go thro and read the whole thing!

Haha hun, As you know - I talk a lot of ****!! You may be here some time!! LOL

Xx

Hello my little crack pot!

Hope you have had a good day and you and you big baby have reunited lol! bless him!

Speak sooon and keep the piccies of ya food coming!

lotsa love
xxxx

have a great evening
any plans for the weekend
and I dont mean food plans either

Am loving ur new siggie pics hunny you have done soooo well! You look amazing!

Well done chicka

xxxxx

Hello my little crack pot!

Hope you have had a good day and you and you big baby have reunited lol! bless him!

Speak sooon and keep the piccies of ya food coming!

lotsa love
xxxx

LOL Yeah, He`s home and I`m happy :D

He really enjoyed Uni and is on about not going to Bournemouth next week :rolleyes: I`ve told him still go cos he might love it more than Southampton. I`ll miss him madly!! But I`m hoping he`ll go :)

Hope u enjoyed the food piccie ;) haha

Xxx

have a great evening
any plans for the weekend
and I dont mean food plans either

Thanks hun x Not done much this eve and housework beckons tomorrow :sigh:

My younger son has a friend coming over in the afternoon so I might see if my mum also wants to pop over as it`s stifling here! Would rather have her where I can keep an eye on her! lol

Hope you have a great weekend Xxx

Am loving ur new siggie pics hunny you have done soooo well! You look amazing!

Well done chicka

xxxxx

Thanks sweets :D Still got that bloody 17lbs to go!! :(

I was talking to Tim earlier, I`m wondering if the bit I need to lose is my FUBAR tummy which means I`ll never reach goal cos tummy needs choppin off! :cry:

Xxx

hope things are going well for you. :D

hey hun! wooooop on the STS! Ok its not a loss but it means your (gorgeous, slim) body is coping well! I am sooooo excited for our meeet its unreal!

Hope you are having a fab weekend and its not too hawt darn sarf! ;) ;)

Snuggles to the girls and dead 'ard dead arms to the boys! :p :p

Lotsa love :heartpump: ya

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hope things are going well for you. :D

Thanks :D I`m halfway through my first 1000 plan week and I`m LOVING it! :D

I just posted on your diary, Hope ur having a good Sunday x

hey hun! wooooop on the STS! Ok its not a loss but it means your (gorgeous, slim) body is coping well! I am sooooo excited for our meeet its unreal!

Hope you are having a fab weekend and its not too hawt darn sarf! ;) ;)

Snuggles to the girls and dead 'ard dead arms to the boys! :p :p

Lotsa love :heartpump: ya

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

lol bless ur cottons hun :heartpump: It`s soooooo hot here I`m MELTING :eek: but at least I`m getting all the laundry sorted :rolleyes: :8855:

I can`t wait to FINALLY meet you in the flesh!! It`s gonna be AWESOME!!! :D Let`s just hope we manage to find our way through York to Creepy Crawlies :8855:

I think Harley would run if I tried to give her snuggles but I`ll give moomin pants plenty ;) I think if I gave the boys ur dead arms I`d prob get them back twice as hard :eek: :8855:

Hope ur having a fabby day babe :heartpump:

Xxxx

Hope the afternoon worked out as you planned yesterday
mine did :):)

Hi hun,

I`m glad the day went well for you :D

I didn`t get round to asking my mum over as time got away with me (had to go shopping etc) so I thought I might ask if she wants to come for Sunday dinner today

Hope you`re having a lovely Sunday Xx

New Diary on 1000 - Maintainance Forum

I`m still popping on this diary, But thought as I`d started on the 1000 plan that I should post my food diary on there. I am also adding photos of my meals to help inspire anyone else thinking of doing the plan to show how much you can eat etc.

I AM REALLY LOVING the 1000 plan!! And although I haven`t lost any weight on it so far (started Thursday) I have STS which I`m over the moon about as I was REALLY panicking about adding carbs into my diet again!

Anyway, I hope everyone is having a fabtastic weekend Xxxx

My other diary is here if anyone wants to have a mooch x

http://www.minimins.com/cd-1000-maintenance/158836-loving-1000-plan-3-a.html

So glad you sts I knew you were worried about putting on with the 1000, I will keep an eye on this menu lol need some food ideas for when I do 1000 so thanks for posting it

So glad you sts I knew you were worried about putting on with the 1000, I will keep an eye on this menu lol need some food ideas for when I do 1000 so thanks for posting it

Thanks so much x

I will know the truth 100% on Weds eve though when I go for official WI :sigh: I weigh myself first thing in the morning (after a wee :p) whereas my CDC weighs me in the evening so I`m a bit worried :(

Like I said tho, As long as my CDC matches my STS I`ll be pleased. Obviously a loss would be nice tho ;)

I hope my 1000 plan helps :D I was soooo worried at first but I`m finding that I am relaxing more as the days go by.

I am actually struggling to eat all my food :eek: I just took about 20 minutes to eat a salad as I had to take it slow and steady cos I just have NO room :eek: :8855:

I hope everything is going well for you? If you ever fancy meeting up give me a shout - We`re only about 20 mins away from each other!

Xxx

Back