Not quite there, But on my way! :D

Sunday - Day 32

MUST MUST MUST remember to keep updating my diary!

Here is Sundays menu -

3/4 pint of water with Choc Mint Shake
1L of water
1L of water
175mg of Thyroxine
1L of water
Prawns
Cottage Cheese and Chives
Celery
Wild Rocket
Choclate Velvet Tetra

Monday - Day 33

Mondays Menu -

Mug of Green Tea with Mint
1L of water
Chocolate Velvet Tetra
139g Tuna Spring Water
Wild Rocket
1L of water
1L of water
4 cups of water at work (the plastic cups that come with the water machines)
3/4 pint f water with Choc Mint Shake
1L of water

Tuesday - Day 34 :O

Had my main meal at lunch time today as I went to meet my friend for lunch.

Am a bit :confused::mad::sigh: that because I changed the meal from Roast Chkn Breast with Gravy, Creamed mashed taters and various veg to just the chkn without gravy and a small green side salad (without dressing) that they took it upon themselves to serve it with a load of chips! The waitress said it was because they thought it odd that I only ordered the chkn with the salad??? :confused::sigh: Obviously I didn`t eat them :p

Then this evening, My family had fresh pineapple and my little one brought me a bit over to sniff bless her :8855: and OMC it smelled LUSH! So lush infact that it made my mouth water lol

Anyway will shurrup rambling! Here is todays menu -

1L of water
1 pint of water at lunch with my meal
3/4 pint of water with Choc Shake
Roast Chkn Breast
Small Green Side Salad
1L of water
1L of water
1L of water
3/4 pint of water with Chocolate Shake

I am off to London tomorrow for the Eclipse Premiere so I have lots of Chocolate Velvet Tetras *nom* And won`t be back until Thurs night/Fri am. NO IDEA what I will do food wise while in London as I`m slumming it in Leicester Square. Might just do SS for those 2 days or have 4 Tetras?

Week 5 WI tomorrow but I`m doing it myself at home because I obviously will be in London lol

Xxx

Hey Lise
just popping by to see how you are
great going, saw the updates pics on fb, theyre great
xxx

Have a great time and take enough to have 4 tetras that way if you feel a little hungry you can have a little extra
enjoy :) and come back much lighter

Hey Lise
just popping by to see how you are
great going, saw the updates pics on fb, theyre great
xxx

Thanks hun x

Sorry I haven`t been on your diary for awhile. I have all great intentions to catch up with everyone then I get sidetracked :rolleyes:

I hope everything is ok with you Xxxxx

Have a great time and take enough to have 4 tetras that way if you feel a little hungry you can have a little extra
enjoy :) and come back much lighter

Thanks hun :D x

I think I will take enough to have 4 just to be on the safe side :D

Again, Apologies for getting sidetracked and not getting on your diary for awhile x

Have a great week Xxx

your diary is truely inspirational, ty gives me some hope I am 13st 4lbs so have quite a bit to go, and like you not really set a goal just see how i feel.

ust wanted to say hi Lise...hope you are well xxx

your diary is truely inspirational, ty gives me some hope I am 13st 4lbs so have quite a bit to go, and like you not really set a goal just see how i feel.

Thankyou so much for the lovely post! I really appreciate it and hope that I can help in some way x I am coming to the end of my journey in the next few weeks but I will still be loitering on here lol

I hope everything is going well for you. If not, Give me a shout

Xxx

ust wanted to say hi Lise...hope you are well xxx

Hello gorgeous x

How are things with you? I haven`t been on much as I was away in London, Then had some social things to attend to and now my laptop is broken :cry: So I can only get on here when I can steal Harleys notebook lol

I`m about a stone away from my goal now :D IF my CDCs scales match my Wii Fit which says that I am 11st 9lbs as of this morning. My intention was to get to 10st 10lbs so that I`m "healthy" but then I would like to lose another 10lbs and get to 10st but I`m not fussed how long it takes me to get there.

I hope all is well with you and Ben

Xxxx

Weds, Thurs, Fri, Sat & Sun (Days 35-38)

Biiiiig catch up as I haven`t been online due to being away and having a broken laptop :cry:

Wednesday, I had 2 of my shakes during the day before leaving for London. I didn`t have much water as I was camping out in Leicester Square and wasn`t sure how close I would be to a toilet.

Thursday - I was still camped out in London and then spent the day at the Eclipse Premiere :D I didn`t have much time and wasn`t really hungry so I only had a couple of my tetras and not much water :rolleyes:

Friday, I had a bit of sleep (had been up for 2 days - Weds & Thurs with very little tetras/shakes and no food) then I had a long soak in the bath where I downed 2 choc tetras and a mug of Green Tea with Mint. I also managed at some point to get 3/4 of a pint of water with a choc mint shake. I spent the evening at the cinema with my hubbie watching all 3 of the Twilight Saga films back to back so had no 810 plan meal and had a 500ml bottle of water in the cinema. The smells were LUSH!! And the popcorn smell reminded me of the smell of freshly baked bread - Smelled sooooo yummy!!!!

Saturday, I had a lazy day as I was still exhausted! And had a party to go to in the evening. Throughout the day I had -

3/4 pint of water with a choc shake
1L of water
1L of water
3/4 pint with Strawberry shake

I had a bit of an upset stomach for some reason?? I usually rinse the jug out after I make my shake and am wondering if I haven`t been getting it clean enough or something? So I stuck it in the dishwasher that night lol

That night I had a party to attend to. I felt a bit of a muppet whenever someone would ask what I`d like to drink when I said "water please" especially when everyone else was drinking!! There were also nibbles which smelled scrummy! But I wasn`t even tempted :D I just subtly sniffed the air lol

I dressed up as Sally from The Nightmare Before Christmas for the party - Theme was movie stars or characters and I won an "award" for best female costume :D woop woop!

I had 2-3 tall glasses of water with ice that night.

Sunday, I did a LOT better on the water and food front :D

I had a lazy day as things have been hectic!

Yesterdays food diary -

1L of water
1 boiled Egg
1 yolk of a boiled Egg (4yr old only likes the white lol)
3/4 pint of water with a Choc shake
1L of water
3/4 pint of water with a Choc Orange shake. Don`t like this flavour but have had the packet lurking, needing to be used so bit the bullet lol
1L of water
3/4 pint of water with a Choc shake with a spoonful of coffee added (cold)
1L of water
Small amount of Prawns (as I`d already had the Egg)
some Celery
Some Cucumber

I weighed in this morning and apparently I`ve lost another 1lb :D Wii Fit now says that I am 11st 9lbs :D I`m just praying that the scales of my CDC match mine, Or maybe by some miracle say I`m even less by Weds lol

Will end my novel here!! lmao

Xxx

Hi SacredSilence!

I just wanted to say congratulations on your weight loss so far. You look stunning!

Can you give me some tips about what worked for you. What diet are you following and what exercise has helped you lose your weight?

I also need to lose a lot of weight and need all the help I can get...

woooop woooop ever shrinking lady!

Wow you have been busy! Ive missed you :( hope your fully recovered and tut tut for not having all your watter and food and shakes! I will let you off but dont make a habit of it!

Have u got any piccies of sally? Did that dress fit you that you ordered?

Lotsa love :heartpump:

xxxxxxxxx

Hi SacredSilence!

I just wanted to say congratulations on your weight loss so far. You look stunning!

Can you give me some tips about what worked for you. What diet are you following and what exercise has helped you lose your weight?

I also need to lose a lot of weight and need all the help I can get...

Thankyou so much for the lovely compliments x

Tbh, My weight loss has been slow going for me as I have an Underactive Thyroid and PCOS :( I have done mostly low fat/low cal meals with lots of exercise. Eg: Swimming, Aquafit, Cross trainer, Rowing Machine, Treadmill, Cycling, Wii Fit etc etc.

What has worked best and quickest for me (especially due to my medical issues) is doing CD which I started just under 6 weeks ago. I have been doing the 810 plan (didn`t do SS) and have still been in ketosis and had a good loss for me.

Good luck with whatever you decide to do Xxx

I am sure you will be less by wednesday :):)

Thanks hun, I really hope so! Hope things are good with you? Xx

woooop woooop ever shrinking lady!

Wow you have been busy! Ive missed you :( hope your fully recovered and tut tut for not having all your watter and food and shakes! I will let you off but dont make a habit of it!

Have u got any piccies of sally? Did that dress fit you that you ordered?

Lotsa love :heartpump:

xxxxxxxxx

Missing you too gorgeous :( Get to see you and give you a proper hug in 4 weeks time tho! :D :D woop Woop!! :D

I`m trying to get all my shakes/water in now things are more settled but only had 2L today as I had Harleys statement review today then had to work tonight and I just didn`t have time to faff about.

I will post some pics of Sally costume when I have my laptop fixed. For now, I`m only on here in short bursts :(

Yes it did fit, And it is LOOSE!!!!!!!!!! :eek: I cannot believe a size 12-14 dress is LOOSE on me!!! :eek::D

Hope ur ok hun, Must have a proper catch up soon....Good luck for tomorrow, Txt me when ur done *hugs :heartpump:

Xxxx

Monday - Day 40 :O

I`ve been slack on my water today :sigh: I have had a really busy day and time just got away from me.

I had my daughters Statement Review today. It will be her last one I think? As she will leave school this time next year :eek: We are having to think about and look into colleges now as the process will take longer for her.

I am SO SO proud of her!! She had her school report just beforehand and it was EXCELLENT!! But I was even prouder today when they told me her exam results for this year.

They expect them to improve by about 3 months over the year. Lately, Harley has REALLY got into reading (possibly because my husband and I read a lot?) and she has read virtually every book we own. Which is a LOT!! Anyway, The expected improvement is 3 months, 4 months at a push. Harley has improved by OVER a whole year!!! :eek::D on her English. By over 8 months on another part of her English and OVER a whole year on her maths!! :D:D:D:D:D

This is an AMAZING achievement and I`m so proud of her.

She is still about 6+ yrs behind others of her age, But she is still exceeding expectations for her.

Anyway, Will stop gushing lol :rolleyes:

This evening I had work and the clinic was very busy! It was weird being back after having the last shift off to go to London. I know it`s just 1 night off but it`s still odd going back after time off lol

Oooh, And I forgot to say yesterday how so many ppl complemented me at the party on my weight loss! How I was fading away and how slim I was etc etc. I saw my husbands best friend for the first time in months and he just stood and stared for a good couple of minutes just pointing at me. Then declared (still pointing at me open mouthed) "You`re half the size you were when I last saw you" haha...Coming from him, That is a compliment ;) It was great to surprise so many of my friends. Another friend told me I wasn`t allowed to lose any more weight cos then I`d be like her? :confused: She was rather drunk at the time so I`m not sure how to take that????

Anyway, Todays menu -

1L of water
3/4 pint of water with Strawberry Shake
1L of water
3 plastic cups of water at work (usually down 6 but clinic was too busy).
Tea was small amount of prawns, 2 poached eggs, Celery and Cucumber.

MUST get more water in me tomorrow!!

Got a busy day tomorrow aswell tho. I have to drop my moomin off to nursery first thing. Then I have to take my eldest to the train station as he is going away to Southampton Uni for a few days :cry: It`s like a summer school thing to give them a taste of uni to see if they enjoy it. He goes again next week to Bournemouth Uni :cry: My baby is growing up and moving away! :cry:

Once that is done, I am going to my friends so that she can cut my hair for me :D I haven`t had it cut since she last did it April of last year lmao I`m a bit worried about the 2 styles I`ve picked as I think my face may be too fat for short hair? It`s really long and thick now and just gets on my nerves!!

These are the 2 styles I was thinking of -

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v601/SacredSi1ence/hair8.jpg

Or....

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v601/SacredSi1ence/hair6.jpg

I dunno, We`ll see! Mebbe I`ll just end up having a trim lol

Must haul my carcass off to bed as it`s 1.33am :eek:

Xxxx

A huge well done to your daughter and her teachers what a fantastic achievement for her

as for your drunk friend - obviously scared of the competition :):) you go girl

so glad you had a dress that was too big what a wonderful feeling to try it on and it not fit - for the right reasons

keep trying with the fluids its not always easy - try decaf hot drinks I find them easier to drink that plan water :):)

have a great day

A huge well done to your daughter and her teachers what a fantastic achievement for her

as for your drunk friend - obviously scared of the competition :):) you go girl

so glad you had a dress that was too big what a wonderful feeling to try it on and it not fit - for the right reasons

keep trying with the fluids its not always easy - try decaf hot drinks I find them easier to drink that plan water :):)

have a great day

Thanks hun, I am SO proud of her!! She is now talking about going to college to take her GCSEs (she is currently in a SN school and they don`t tend to put them forward for GCSEs). And her ultimate goal is to go to Uni and become a Dr :D This slightly surprised me at first as she has spent a lot of her life in and out of hospital and doesn`t like Drs as a consequence. I`m guessing it is because she knows how this has affected her and she wants to make a difference to other children who may find themselves in the same situation.

Re my drunk friend, Hard to believe really. Do you think so? She has always been lovely and slender. Never had a weight problem in her life! Though she also said she wants to lose at least a stone etc

It was an AMAZING feeling to have the dress fit loosely!

I am drinking Green Tea with Mint and have followed your advice of adding some coffee to some of my shakes - Thanks!

Xxx

Tuesday - Day 41

Not so good on the water front AGAIN today :rolleyes: Can`t quite remember if it was 2L or 3L, Either way it should have been 4L :sigh:

I used a different jug and had 1 pint with both of my shakes (usually have 3/4 of a pint as the other jug is shorter and it spills everywhere if I have more lol). I missed my 3rd shake as I was just too tired and wasn`t hungry so I went to bed - My bad!

For tea, I had some fresh cod which I covered with mixed spices and fried it in the plan with some 1cal Fry Light. The spices I added were - Cumin, Paprika, Turmeric and Coriander. It was a teaspoon more or less of each and I mixed them all together in a bowl then rubbed them into my fish. It was LUSH!! I had some low fat Cottage Cheese & Celery with it

So not great with my water and shakes.. MUST do better today!! (Weds).

Weighed in this morning (Weds) and I`m 11st 8lbs according to my Wii Fit :D Got my 6th WI this evening, I really hope my CDCs scales match (if not make me less :p)

x

You are doing fine with the water it should be at least 2.25l
so with your coffee etc you are doing more than enough and stop worrying about it

I think it great that your daughter is setting her sights so high - so she should with support she can achieve so much and why shouldnt she
and YES I am still convinced that friend sees you as competition :):) how nice she is jealous and thinking she wont get the attention :):)

Back