Not ready to give up.... I WILL BE HEALTHY!

So, Some of you may remember me from earlier in the year,

About February time,

I went from 16st 7 to 14st 4 ..... just less than two stone from my goal of 12st 7...

Well my 21st came, and i was feeling pretty foxy in my new dress, two days after that i had my second operation in a year on my left knee,

I was always expecting to take a break from this diet during that time,

however my operation was worse than expected, this is a direct quote from my surgeon, 'I had to route around in there more than i was expecting to, so it might be a bit sore' .... gee... alright..

Anyway my surgeon said to take it easy, so my idea of taking it easy was feeling sorry for myself and my pain, and over the past 6 months or so, i have gone back up to 16st 7, mainly because i never got to my actual goal and just thought what he point...

However as i like a challenge... i have started again...

I started last Tuesday, and last Friday i quit smoking as well.. .. you know just to make things nice and easy for myself...

But i just thought i might as well do it all in one go..

Anyway.. I haven't touched a smoke since Friday and i had my official weigh in, and i lost 13lbs in my first week.

So i am now 15st 8.... 3st 1lb until goal!

Bring it life!!

Have a good week everyone :)

Welcome back. I'm back for the final time....been here 6 times before but was on Cambridge and Exante. I'm more determined than I've ever been. Great start to your weight loss, well done x

Hey Jewel. how is it going so far? I'm pretty damm determined. . I'm giving myself a weekend off when I have lost just over two stone. . Just to keep me motivated :) x

I'm on day 9 and so far so good. Not cheated at all and hope it stays that way. I'm having a day off on 29th Nov as its our Christmas night out. I'm nervous that I wont be able to get straight back on plan the next day but fingers crossed I do.

You're very brave trying this and quitting smoking at the same time but I am a success story there as I quit smoking and did Cambridge diet at the same time. That was 2 and a half years ago and never smoked since x

I think you need to look forward to your night out.. but have some yummy meals planned for the day after .. as something to look forward to... when you go back on... and thank you :) im cheating somewhat I have an e-cig but I can slowly cut down on that... already smoking it less than I was expecting. .. I will graduate as a slim non-smoker :) x

That's not cheating, I used a fake fag too. I realised after a couple of weeks that I didnt even know where it was, hadnt even noticed that I had stopped using it xx

Welcome back hun and goodluck, the weight will fly off in no time. Well done on the huge loss, that should be a nice motivator for u xxx

Cracking start luv....you can do it :D xx

Thank you so much guys :) It is appreciated!! I'm at uni at the minute and i'm just looking forward to the 'wow' from my friends when i get home as none of them now i'm on a diet... so hopefully i get a few more big loses before christmas :) x

Wow, well done on your first weeks loss. Thats amazing! Almost a stone in one week. Swimming will be a great way to exercise. How are you coping with the meal packs? Are you on lifestyle or simplicity? x

I quite like them. .. there are a few im not to keen on.. but I just don't order them :) I'm on simplicity. .. but I switch and change depending on how I feel... :) how are you finding it sweet? X

Im doing quite well actually. Better than i thought. I myself do the same and change plans on a day to day basis with however im feeling. I lovelovelove the mushroom pasta and thai soup, my faves.
I quite enjoy walking so i have been doing this a couple of times a week for a few hours down some green lanes just to get the exercise and fresh air. I find this helps.
Had the odd fight over temptation but im trying to stay strong. xoxo

So... yesterday me and my housemate swam a mile... woo... or swam for an hour and ten minutes.. it was late at night and we didst want to overexert ourselves. We walked to the pool and were told that aquaerobics was on so we walked back home waited two hours then walked back, so as well as swimming a mile we also walked four.

It's that beautiful time of the month as well.. so i'm a bit worried about my weigh in on tuesday. :/ as i know i'm really bloated, i really don't want to be the same as i have been so good.

But i haven't always been eating four packets a day as i haven't had time/just not been hungry, does that affect weight lose as well?

x

Welcome back :)

Yes, it can affect weight loss if you dont get in all your packs. Sounds odd, but that's kinda what happened to me the first time I did this back in Feb. I was only having 3 packs and it wasnt enough. So I went into starvation and my losses stalled, big time. I also felt pretty ill. If you like the bars, you could have one as your 4th pack and just break off a bit now and then through the day. Just to get it down. :)

Back