not ready to show yet, but................

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Inspirational Photos' started by rachel1984, 7 November 2011 Social URL.

1. rachel1984

rachel1984 Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3.5lb(10.54%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    My fiance said last night 'let's keep a photo journal of your weight loss'. I have a photo from our holiday to Turkey last April where I was in my bikini, so have decided to wear the same bikini for the pics (until it possibly starts to fall off from being too big). I've lost 9lbs since that first picture. Took the second lot last night and I can really see a difference already. It's really given me a boost to carry on and keep working on it. We've decided to take pics every half stone (I've got 3st5 to lose) and possibly when I'm closer to target I will be brave enough to display them on here. It's definately worth doing though!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. iwillbeaskinnykatie

iwillbeaskinnykatie Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st3lb
    Current Weight:
    14st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(1.01%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thats a great idea I'm guna do that too!!! xxx

4. Nikcot

Nikcot Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st8lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(8.26%)
    Diet:
    Weight watchers
    Fab idea, they'll be great pics to look back on too to keep you motivated!xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.