Not really been following SW 100%

superhooper

I have been doing SW for 3 weeks & only lost 3lbs.
I haven't followed the plan 100% but still managed the loss due to eating a little healthier. I'm happy with the loss compared with my efforts but last night it caught up with me & I maintained. This week I'm soooooo determined to follow the plan 100% & aiming to lose 4lbs (not had a big loss yet due to cheating on the plan). I have 8 days to do it cos I work shifts & cannot get to group till next Thursday morning.
Just wanted to know what other people do that helps to achieve a good loss apart from just following the plan because I'm going to be doing that this week. Thanks in advance.

Just follow the plan. It's all you need. Be really strict on your 1/3 super free with each meal and weigh your HEXs. Try and learn your natural 'full' point and try to avoid going beyond it (I'm a fine one to talk on that though haha)

if you lost 3lb and were just dabbling then going 100% should have an effect. You could try and do some exercise too although that's more about inches than weight on the scales although of course every little helps!! Good luck.

Drunk plenty of fluids too :)

Just stick to plan. That's all you need to do.

I was 100% on plan this week after a bad week the week before and lost 7lb. I did nothing special except stuck to plan. So it just goes to show!

7lbs in a week that's amazing :) hope I can do a good number like that.

Day 2 and the plan is going really well. I'm drinking more water & even managed a zumba class last night. Thanks for the input & will post my BIG loss next Thursday :)

Just stick to plan. That's all you need to do.

I was 100% on plan this week after a bad week the week before and lost 7lb. I did nothing special except stuck to plan. So it just goes to show!

Exactly that^^^^^^^^^^^^

I was thinking what to say that could help & then read your comments & really there is nothing much else to add!!!!

Promise yourself that everything you eat will be written down on the flood plan... I find this stops me cheating and makes me stick to plan.

Make a weekly meal plan and stick to it within reason (I sometimes swap the evening meals around depending on whether we've been to the park after school etc).

Good luck!

Well its weigh in day in the morning & I have followed the plan 100% & was really looking forward to getting on the scales BUT yesterday I came on my period :( I'm so upset that all my hard work this week that includes 3 Zumba classes & no beer will end in a very little loss! Only time will tell x

Defo write everything down, every little bite! And plan what meals and snacks you're going to have then go shopping so you have plenty in. Might be a thread for shopping list ideas here somewhere?

I lost 5lbs :)

Soooooooo happy I finally got my half stone.
100% all the way now x

Plus I got SOTW :)

Last edited:
Hurrah! I was about to post to say don't stress if you only lose say 2lb because that's a really healthy loss and sometimes it takes a while. But I didn't need to, cos 5lb is impressive - that's what I've lost in 3 weeks sticking mostly to the plan!

It advanges out at 2lb a week so finger crossed I can just lose a steady 1 & half. Pounds a week till xmas then I will get club 10 & on my way to reaching my goal weight by end of June when I'm 30 :) x

Well done - see what happens when the plan is stuck to?! (says me who has been dreadful the last few weeks and have the gains to prove it!!!)

I find I generally lose every two weeks, used to really frustrate me but I just figured that's the way my body is, I'd rather lost every two weeks than not lose at all.

Well done - see what happens when the plan is stuck to?! (says me who has been dreadful the last few weeks and have the gains to prove it!!!)

Love that signature comment you have, it's so true x

Back