not so happy hubby

lisa66

Dont get me wrong cos he has been great 100% behind me on this rollercoster . But on hes return from work yesterday i couldnt wait to tell him my great news after my weigh in yesterday . But as i did hes face change into a concerned expression :confused: .So after jumping round the kitchen with joy and him congratulating me ,i asked wot wrong ??? hes reply (but now you weigh less than me ) lol that was the iceing on the cake . he said the thing is as ur loss it iam gaining it . wmsl

Funny thing is since on this diet . i like to cook a meal and see him eat it ( is that sad ) i dont realy no wot goes thro my head but i a little sadistic lol

sorry if this upsets anyone but just had to tell someone .

dont get the wrong impression i love him to bits but over the last year as my weight has bloomed ive got bigger than him and he has pointed it out a few times.

have good day every one . iam off in rain to do the horses xx

awww sooo sweet :)

Well I always think that a guy should be bigger in height or weight from the female, it just looks better and you feel all protected lol. This might make him motivated to lose some weight too.

My dilema is worse. My husband looks after himself alot and is very good looking. He has 3 toothbrushes, 2 combs for his hair, 2 shampoos, he has a few of everything. He has expensive creams, clothes, shoes. OMGGGGGG he looks way way way better then I do. As I am losing weight I feel that I can compete with him lmao.

It is about time we looked and felt good babes :D

dont get me wrong he isnt big he is tall and very well built he very fit (health). also hes job is very active . i think with him his weight isnt fat it muscle ,but the weigh that i put on ist muscle. still like the idea of the protective thing .

be nice to go to his christmas work do a bit thinner lol x

your hubby sounds exactly like my O/H he too is very fit (plays footie) and is a health freak!!! i don't think i have weighed less than him for about ten years and he too has commented on this not in a nasty way though!! think i will make that one of my goals lol

Back