Not so happy tonight

Jeep

Otherwise known as Jools
Just to report that after wi tonight that I have - stayed the same :(:(:(

However I shall not let it get me down as there are any number of factors that could have affected it - scales could be wrong (though my friend weighed after and lost 3lbs - so maybe no that one). It could be TOTM - which will be a surprise that I am not looking forward to. I could be carrying extra water today - just had a week off work and avoided temptation but find that I don't drink enough when not at work.

I have done so well so far that this little blip is not going to put me off and am going to try for a really big loss next week.

Good for you to stay upbeat about your disappointment. You are right, you have been doing well and next week will tell a different story. Keep up the good work.

Well done babes im sure them pounds will fall off next week! have you checked if you lost inches, i did wen i lost nothing as well???? its great ur so positive i will say after losing nothing i really appreciate every single pound.

you should defo check your inches hun.
when i have lower losses in weight,i seem to drop loads more inches x

Jooooooooooools baby! *round of applause* I absolutely love your attitude! It's so great to read someone be so determined to keep going strong!

I going to contradict myself here but if you have home scales, maybe you should strip off and have a sneaky weigh in at home? Were you wearing different clothes? My friend weighs herself just before she goes to the chemist every week, and she always weighs more at the chemist. She also weighs herself at the gym and is the same weight as the scales at home. Maybe the chemists scales are a little off.

You have a few factors that could have influenced it. Just put it behind you and look forward to next weeks mega loss!

Oh and yeah I agree with the other girls - Keep a check on those inches.

X

Thanks all :D yep last week is now forgotten and I am "starting again" so to speak. I have been a bit naughty and yes Betsy have been weighing at home - though home scales did show a small loss a couple of days before weigh in but then went back to sts. Sadly I forgot to take measurements before I started but the skirt that I am wearing today does feel a lot loser around my tummy. Its a pencil style skirt that was a little bit tighter when I wore it 2 weeks ago but today its spinning round all the time lol so maybe I have lost a few inches somewhere. I do feel thinner and note that when people on here say that they tend not to lose anything or have a small loss. I really hope that I do have a decent loss next week - I only want 5lbs to make a total loss of 41/2 stone :D - we shall see :D

it is good to see your positive attitiude, and hopefuly it will be reflected in the scales next week. :D good for you for keeping up beat and not falling off the wagon. The chemists are sometimes off i weigh myself just before so i don't have any surprises but i do it on the same day as my pharmacy weigh in. It helps me and also like everyone has said the inches count too. :p
good luck
tracey ;)

Wahey at you Jools, you sure do have the positive attitude well sussed. There's nothing as lovely as a swinging around the waist pencil skirt! You must measure those inches! You are exercising, so I bet you're losing loads. I couldn't care less if the weight didn't show on the scales, as long as the inches are dropping.

I reckon you'll have a double loss next week. Take your average and double it! It'll not make any difference you staying the same this week, as next week you'll catch up.

If someone had told you 12 weeks ago that you would be 4 1/2 stone lighter in 12 weeks would you have believed them!?

Keep that positive attitude! It cheers me up :D

You're right, it could be any number of things! - Glad to see you're taking it so well! Fingers crossed for a big loss next week to make up for it :)

Hannah

Back