Not so happy tonight

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Jeep, 19 October 2009 Social URL.

1. Jeep

Jeep Otherwise known as Jools

Start Weight:
    22st5lb
    Current Weight:
    19st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(13.74%)
    Diet:
    Exante - currently
    Just to report that after wi tonight that I have - stayed the same :(:(:(

However I shall not let it get me down as there are any number of factors that could have affected it - scales could be wrong (though my friend weighed after and lost 3lbs - so maybe no that one). It could be TOTM - which will be a surprise that I am not looking forward to. I could be carrying extra water today - just had a week off work and avoided temptation but find that I don't drink enough when not at work.

I have done so well so far that this little blip is not going to put me off and am going to try for a really big loss next week.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. jenny_belte

jenny_belte Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(10.82%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    great attitude jools. ur right it could be 1 of those reasons.
    stick with it hun, bet ull have a big loss next wk.
    good luck for nxt wks wi.
    x x

4. irish molly

irish molly Maintaing LT loss on GL

Start Weight:
    21st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    8st2lb(38.78%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    TFR/GL
    Good for you to stay upbeat about your disappointment. You are right, you have been doing well and next week will tell a different story. Keep up the good work.

5. anne-mariep

anne-mariep Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st2lb
    Current Weight:
    9st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    3st3lb(24.46%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim ~ now maintaining hopefully
    Well done babes im sure them pounds will fall off next week! have you checked if you lost inches, i did wen i lost nothing as well???? its great ur so positive i will say after losing nothing i really appreciate every single pound.

6. soon2Byummymummy!

soon2Byummymummy! Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    keep up your positive attitude and good luck for next week:)

7. tafflass

tafflass Silver Member

Start Weight:
    22st4.0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st7lb
    Lost(%):
    5st2lb(23.08%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    you should defo check your inches hun.
    when i have lower losses in weight,i seem to drop loads more inches x

8. BetsyBotox

BetsyBotox Silver Member

Start Weight:
    22st7lb
    Current Weight:
    9st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    12st9lb(56.19%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Jooooooooooools baby! *round of applause* I absolutely love your attitude! It's so great to read someone be so determined to keep going strong!

I going to contradict myself here but if you have home scales, maybe you should strip off and have a sneaky weigh in at home? Were you wearing different clothes? My friend weighs herself just before she goes to the chemist every week, and she always weighs more at the chemist. She also weighs herself at the gym and is the same weight as the scales at home. Maybe the chemists scales are a little off.

You have a few factors that could have influenced it. Just put it behind you and look forward to next weeks mega loss!

Oh and yeah I agree with the other girls - Keep a check on those inches.

X

9. Jeep

Jeep Otherwise known as Jools

Start Weight:
    22st5lb
    Current Weight:
    19st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(13.74%)
    Diet:
    Exante - currently
    Thanks all :D yep last week is now forgotten and I am "starting again" so to speak. I have been a bit naughty and yes Betsy have been weighing at home - though home scales did show a small loss a couple of days before weigh in but then went back to sts. Sadly I forgot to take measurements before I started but the skirt that I am wearing today does feel a lot loser around my tummy. Its a pencil style skirt that was a little bit tighter when I wore it 2 weeks ago but today its spinning round all the time lol so maybe I have lost a few inches somewhere. I do feel thinner and note that when people on here say that they tend not to lose anything or have a small loss. I really hope that I do have a decent loss next week - I only want 5lbs to make a total loss of 41/2 stone :D - we shall see :D

10. littlemc

littlemc Member

Start Weight:
    19st8lb
    Current Weight:
    19st2.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5.5lb(2.01%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    it is good to see your positive attitiude, and hopefuly it will be reflected in the scales next week. :D good for you for keeping up beat and not falling off the wagon. The chemists are sometimes off i weigh myself just before so i don't have any surprises but i do it on the same day as my pharmacy weigh in. It helps me and also like everyone has said the inches count too. :p
    good luck
    tracey ;)

11. BetsyBotox

BetsyBotox Silver Member

Start Weight:
    22st7lb
    Current Weight:
    9st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    12st9lb(56.19%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Wahey at you Jools, you sure do have the positive attitude well sussed. There's nothing as lovely as a swinging around the waist pencil skirt! You must measure those inches! You are exercising, so I bet you're losing loads. I couldn't care less if the weight didn't show on the scales, as long as the inches are dropping.

I reckon you'll have a double loss next week. Take your average and double it! It'll not make any difference you staying the same this week, as next week you'll catch up.

If someone had told you 12 weeks ago that you would be 4 1/2 stone lighter in 12 weeks would you have believed them!?

Keep that positive attitude! It cheers me up :D

12. Han_Han

Han_Han ...

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st0lb(17.65%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    You're right, it could be any number of things! - Glad to see you're taking it so well! Fingers crossed for a big loss next week to make up for it :)

Hannah

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.