Not sure cd is for me

Sweetascandy

Well as some of you may have read I've been feeling poorly over the last couple of days and have since been dragged to the drs by my bf, my dr thinks it may have something to do with cd, and has advised me to stop :( so not sure what to do x

I will be strong and not give up

What kind of poorly?

You need to make the decision for you. I know it kind of feels like everyone is telling you what to do and how to do it.

It take some time to get used to it and sorted. Did you speak to your councillor? You have still lost weight on it! I guess I'd weigh up the pros and cons.

I really hope you feel better soon lovely! <3

Sweetascandy,

It's up to you what you do, tbh, for the first couple of weeks that I first did cd, I felt like death warmed up, but mine was a combination of my body getting used to the diet & having to pass a mental barrier.

I got through it by staying positive & remembering why I decided to do the diet & also with a supply of painkillers! ( in case of headaches)

Maybe starting up a higher plan and moving your way down to SS or SS+ would be a better route for you? It may be slower weight loss at first but then your body won't have such a shock when you finally go down to SS...

Like I said at the beginning, it's up to you & there may be another diet more suitable for you right now for example SW or WW? But you need to do what makes you feel best

:)

You can also do a higher step of CD. 810 might be good for you, as you can have a small meal in the evening, or perhaps the 1000 plan? You will still lose weight steadily, and might feel a lot better with the extra food.

If you decide CD isn't for you, try keeping carbs low, as that will help reduce your cravings.

go on the step 3 1000 plan.... easy and so controlled still.... if you still feel poorly on that then maybe change..... you shouldnt do as its only a low calorie diet and is not ketosis inducing :)

Im really baffled about what could be making you poorly!! Maybe its just not for everyone. Whats happening? xx

Have you thought that it may not be the diet that is making you poorly? Rethink why you started this diet and the reasons you want to be slim and healthy. No-one is forcing you and if you feel that this isnt the one for you then try something else as others have suggested. It is a tough diet if you are giving up food - be kind to yourself :)

Back