Not sure I believe this, but...

Supertonic

Three weeks away from the scales, christmas indulgences, in hotels and other folks homes, not much exercise etc...and I've actually LOST 2lb!!!

Truly amazing, cos although I've not let rip, Ive not gone short and I did have Xmas pudding, wine in evenings, etc. Couldnt manage to do bran in first week either. :happy036::happy036::happy036::happy036::happy036::happy036:

Fully expected to find a 3-5lb increase, since im still in first stage conso. i know its probably water, I guess the slight flabby feel is lack of exercise as I usually swim a lot.

It works, folks, it definately works!!

Like, like double like. x

Mmmmh......let me just think on that. My brother was a chef, so I know about how hard it can be in hotels & restaurants. You're right, though, there is a huge gap in the healthy market.

The cat, on the other hand, is definately a candidate for Dukan after his vacation. I'm counselling him already!

I have two cats that could do with joining me too,Supertonic, though to be fair to one he is on steroid treatment which makes him hungry. He doesn't do diets graciously, we have tried before.... He becomes an absolute toad to live with when he's hungry!!

Wooooow!! Supertonic, that is bloomin brilliant! So pleased for you x

I know what you mean re the flabby feeling though, I think it is partly psychological when we start eating stuff that was so off plan for us. The moment I started eating it, I felt like I had gained 7lbs!

Well done you! :D

Back