Not sure i can.....

Loobylou1509

.....go back to my class, didn't go last night as had a bad headache and it's all gone a bit wrong and not sure I can go back! Feeling down about it all! :-(

Hunni, you need to go back before things spiral. Give your consultant a ring and I'm sure she will put u at ease! Even if you have put weight on going back to class will limit the damage x x

Oh no! Im quite new here so may not be much help, but whys it gone wrong? Can you speak to your SW leader in privatw away from the group and talk it through?

.....go back to my class, didn't go last night as had a bad headache and it's all gone a bit wrong and not sure I can go back! Feeling down about it all! :-(

Hi hun, Ive noticed a few post from you lately where youve said you find weight loss stressful and were talking about having a week off class. Ive had a look through some of your other posts and notices you mentioned about frequently weighing yourself and only eating fruit on weigh in day. Im sorry if im jumping to conclusions on this, but do you perhaps feel youre putting too much pressure on yourself to lose weight which is driving you the other way?

Regardless of whats happened in the last 24 hours, dont use this as an excuse to give up completely. That will only make you more upset in the long run. Start fresh tomorrow and dont be afraid of going back to class. It wont be the end of the world if you dont lose.

Funky_Munky said:
Hi hun, Ive noticed a few post from you lately where youve said you find weight loss stressful and were talking about having a week off class. Ive had a look through some of your other posts and notices you mentioned about frequently weighing yourself and only eating fruit on weigh in day. Im sorry if im jumping to conclusions on this, but do you perhaps feel youre putting too much pressure on yourself to lose weight which is driving you the other way?

Regardless of whats happened in the last 24 hours, dont use this as an excuse to give up completely. That will only make you more upset in the long run. Start fresh tomorrow and dont be afraid of going back to class. It wont be the end of the world if you dont lose.

I think you're right, I think I am putting pressure on myself to lose weight and think it is like u say driving me the other way! Normally if I have a bad week I can usually pick myself up and get back on it but I am finding it a bit harder this time!!! Thanks for posting tho, feel a little more positive now!! x

i'm just posting to say keep that positivity going! its soooo yesterday!
I'ts the weekend! Have a great day, enjoy the sunshine and your food!

didn't want to read and run, I agree with give your consultant a ring for a bit of a chat not just about not wanting to go bacak but about all the challenges you're feeling with losing weight, sometimes you just need to get your head back in it. Good luck xx

Back