Not Sure if this is the right thing to do but .....

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Lite' started by belle83, 14 April 2009 Social URL.

1. belle83

belle83 Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st8lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(14.97%)
    Diet:
    Lighter Life Light
    I went in tescos this morning and bought 2 skirts one black one size 14 and one fushia size 12, I really like them both so using them as a goal. I have had a bit of a wobble this week as went drinking and might end up the same this week as going on a hen weekend, will be taking the packs but the vodka may be calling lol

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. bali2001

bali2001 Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(9.09%)
    Diet:
    LLL
    if you really want a drink then have one, but realise you may not loose for that week and not to beat yourself up about it. if its going to make you feel bad afterwards dont do it. i drank this weekend and i stayed the same, but because i expected that to happen i was fine about it. it was also a one off and i didnt want to put my life on hold just for the sake of 1 weeks loss. do what you know in your heart is the right thing for you

4. marley

marley Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st3lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st1lb
    Lost(%):
    2st6lb(17.09%)
    Diet:
    LLL
    just 'allow' yourself to drink that night - and don't use it as an excuse to ditch the plan after that (says I to myself as much as you)

5. belle83

belle83 Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st8lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(14.97%)
    Diet:
    Lighter Life Light
    Hi everyone haven't been on for a few weeks but still loosing Very Slowly, its my own fault as I have been a cheater had hen weekends and family over, but im happy with my 20lbs in 10 weeks. I can fit nicely in my size 14 skirt now. I am in at a awkward stage where my trousers are massive but the size below are still a bit tight! I need to loose another 8lb and I will be 'normal' and I really want to get to that. I am scared that I am going to fall off the wagon when I am so close. I have done weight watchers and rosemary Conley before an only got to about 8lb lost so this is fantastic for me. Im thinking of starting more exercise as I think this will speed the final 8lb up! Glad to see you are all doing so well, it is a hard journey but I will stick with it (even though its making me skint!)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.