Not sure what to do next week

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by ApplySomePressure, 28 February 2009 Social URL.

1. ApplySomePressure

ApplySomePressure Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Calorie Counting
    Someone in my family died this week, and I will be going to the funeral this week and then since I will be halfway home anyway I think i'll just go home for the weekend.

I'm not sure how it will affect CD though. I'm on day 5 and get weighed monday but none of my family know and I don't mind my mum knowing but I don't really want the whole family knowing - and it would be the whole family, uncles, cousins, brother, gran, mum, dad.

Don't know whether I should stop for the weekend and start again, didn't find starting hard and wasn't hungry in the first couple of days.

Just don't want to spoil it if i have a good weight loss this week. Might just have to play it by ear.
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. the true me

the true me Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Hi. Maybe see the thread on dealing with a bereavement? It was here earlier this morning.

My suggestion would be to do what feels right for you. Look for carb-friendly food. I would definitely offer to cook the family meal and make it something that would be fine to eat. Also I would have a pack before going to the table so that I wasn't hungry and I wouldn't over eat as the discussion goes on.

Am very sorry about your loss.
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.