not sure what to do?

amethyst

Banned
I started 790 on saturday as suggested here and fair doos i lost 2 pound on sunday and its wi today and that 2 pounds is official.. so thats 4 pound in 4 weeks :rolleyes:

anyway shall i stay with 790 or go back to ss?

i just want this weight off... what would you do? :D

If you are struggling on 790 go back to SS otherwise I think I might do 790 for a couple of weeks and see what my losses were like.

It really depends on how patient you are and what kind of lifestyle you want to lead for the next few weeks, months. Sure SS will give you better losses but then you will sacrifice meal times which for me affects me mood and social life. Saying that though i am on day 10 of SS'ing but i do find it incredibly hard and will have to come off SS at the weekend and will either 790 ish or Atkins.

Losses on 790 are good as long as you stick to what you are allowed to have rigidly. the temptation is to have something you shouldn't!

I do 790 most of the time - and then if I don't feel like it one day - just have a SS day .. you can come in and out of each plan as you shouldbe in ketosis.

On 790 you can easily lose 12lb per month as opposed to 14lb on SS .. so only 1/2lb per week difference.

oh forg ot to mention i am off to greece for a week 2nd june so 2 weeks left on this diet.. think i will stick with just ss.... up untill the day i go away .. hope my losses get better... can not believe i not losing much on such little calories :( inches not changed either .. so frustrating

oh forg ot to mention i am off to greece for a week 2nd june so 2 weeks left on this diet.. think i will stick with just ss.... up untill the day i go away .. hope my losses get better... can not believe i not losing much on such little calories :( inches not changed either .. so frustrating
I'm going away on 22 June and from 12 June going to do 5 days 810 and 5 days 1000 so I am not ill on holiday by "overloading" on food which I am not used to. I would think about about SSing right up until you go away hun
xxxx

Sorry I'm dont know about the number thing?... but If you can stick with the current program your body is obviously liking the new chemistry you are creating inside and responding well. Someone mentioned in the last hour that the weight didnt appear over night and will disappear a similar way.

Either way, if your focused, any program will be sucessful with loosing.

Bren
X

I agree, I would SS until your hols and *try* and go easy in Greece, but still enjoy yourself! You said you just want to shift the weight, so I would SS to boost your losses over the next 12 days, then when you get back you can make a decision depending on where you are and how you feel. :)

Either way, good luck, keep glugging (especially in Greece!) and I hope you boost your losses before your hols.

:scale:

Back