Not sure what to do?

SpaceAngel

I ate my willpower!
Hi All.

The last 2 days have gone a bit pear shaped. The day before yesterday I was really busy. Stuck to plan 100% but didnt have any syns.

Yesterday, still sticking to the plan 100%, my daughter fell off a climbing frame so I missed dinner to take her to A&E, nothing broken though, so she is ok.

By the time I got home I had a banging migraine so I went straight to bed. So I missed out on dinner (I had no HEX all day as well) and I also only had 4 syns.

I know how important it is to make sure we have our syns and HEX's and I don't want it to adversley (sp?) affect my weightloss. So do you think that I should have more syns today or just to stick to the usual 10-15?

I never eat all my syns but I'm always naughty on a Friday or Saturday. If you're very hungry today because of it, eat more free foods and have your syns as normal, and maybe an extra healthy extra or two. If it was me, I'd use any 'spare' by eating out and having wine! So do what you feel is right for you. There's no point eating more if you're not actually hungry or feeling deprived.

if i were you id put it behind you and just start tomorow/today afresh :D

Thanks guys. I went into town and had chicken with BBQ sauce and cheese on top with a jacket spud. The sauce will be syns as will some of the cheese, you think my under eating will be ok now.

Don't go out of your way to make up for the lost food but if you fancied a takeaway it wouldn't do you any harm right now!

Mmmmm takeaway!! I am kinda having a takeaway. I am making one of my legendary curries. All SW friendly, of course. :innocent0002:

I've gone for the un-SW-friendly take away for tonight! That's it now though, I am done with the bad stuff for this week!

I tried a new spice blend today and I wasn't that nice!! I wish I had had the un-SW friendly one now!

I had a take away last night (Chinese) and went out for a curry thur night - ah well! x

Back