1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

Not sure where to post this.... Tesco fromage frais

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by SMVN, 11 March 2014 Social URL.

1. SMVN

SMVN Well-Known Member

Is anyone else having trouble getting the healthy living fromage frais? All the tescos near us haven't had it for ages and don't know when they will be getting it back. Also their Cumberland sausages are the same!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. eejayess

eejayess Well-Known Member

OMG, please don't say the sausages are becoming illusive, no one elses compare. I shall look for some tomorrow, but don't know about the fromage frais.

4. Hopeful123

Hopeful123 Member

Yes I emailed them about it and they don't have a supplier!

5. Hopeful123

Hopeful123 Member

The fromage frais I mean.

6. eejayess

eejayess Well-Known Member

pheww :eek: I thought you meant the sausages.

7. I emailed them too last week and was told they would re stocking it soon. I placed my tesco click and collect order for collection tomorrow and my store has it back in. Morrissions do the same in their Nu me range, and asda do a heathy option version too, hope this helps :)

8. jogirl

jogirl Well-Known Member

They still didn't have any in my Tesco yesterday - its been weeks now!

9. SMVN

SMVN Well-Known Member

IT'S BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!! Saw it in my tesco yesterday, all newly packaged!!!!!!!

10. jogirl

jogirl Well-Known Member

Hurrah!