Not telling certain people that you're on CD

Everyone at my work is great about it and really please I'm doing it for myself. My oh is great but other than that I'm not telling anyone else as they will just think I will fail, or be jealous when people say you don't want to loose any more weight!

Everyone at my work is great about it and really please I'm doing it for myself. My oh is great but other than that I'm not telling anyone else as they will just think I will fail, or be jealous when people say you don't want to loose any more weight!

Very true.

What does oh actually stand for? I know that oh means husband, os = son and od = daughter, I think?

The only person who I have told is my partner. I started CD at the start of the year but I caved to pressure and comments from family to stop and doing a more "natural" way of dieting so I did SW and WW for a few weeks but it just wasn't working for me even though I was eating the healthiest I think I ever have done in my life and it was so disheartening which resulted in me throwing in the towel and have a week off this week. Friday I got in contact with a lovely CDC I decided I go few a new one as I didn't think I would do well using my original one. So today she came to see me and when she left I felt so motivated and positive 2 shakes down and I'm having porridge for dinner.

After a few weeks I will tell my mum and sisters but for now I don't want them to know. Also I will try to keep it from the girls at work as they all think it's the devils diet lol

wintye said:
Very true.

What does oh actually stand for? I know that oh means husband, os = son and od = daughter, I think?

OH = other half

Apart from that I think you're muddled. DH means dear/darling husband, DD = dear daughter etc.

OS means Ordinance Survey, and OD means overdose, if that helps! ;)

OH = other half

Apart from that I think you're muddled. DH means dear/darling husband, DD = dear daughter etc.

OS means Ordinance Survey, and OD means overdose, if that helps! ;)

That is hilarious. Here's me thinking I'd be saying something nice about my daughter and everyon'e worried I had enough, completely:eek:

Thank you for letting me know the correct, whatever you call them. :D

xxx

I haven't told many people either. Told one of my best friends and all she said was its not good for you, you will put it all back on, nice to know she has faith in me. It annoys me because she doesn't understand why I'm doing this, it's ok to comment when she is a size 8/10 and can eat what she likes.

At least on here we all feel the same and understand each other

Sometimes people feel threatened and scared if you've always been the bigger one of the two. It's jealousy pure and simple. If your doing it for you and no one else then it's up to you. I'm sure she never said when you was over eating oh don't do that it's bad for you??? Just go for it this is a true test of friendship :)

Back