Not to sounds stupid, but what is SSing?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by lulibell, 19 September 2007 Social URL.

1. lulibell

lulibell Full Member

I have come across 'SSing' so many times on this site, but have no idea what it is.
    MsJMC likes this.
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. stacey

stacey i love minimins me :)

iss sole sourcing, its the step of cd where u only have the shakes/ soups n bars with water

p.s it wasnt a stupid question
  4. lulibell

lulibell Full Member

Cheers, i have read it so many times. lol. When you start the CD can you go straight to sole searching or is there a step before this?
  5. stacey

stacey i love minimins me :)

u can start straight on ss, which is wat i did, i am re-starting on tue and going straight onto ss, there is a sticky thread at the top with an easier way of gettin into ss too, without givin ya body the shock, but i prefer straight ss, which ya can loose around 7lb-14lb in ya first week :)

6. lulibell

lulibell Full Member

Thanks! Can't wait to get started. Have my first appointment made for next tues, so i guess this time next week i will be half way through my first day! x
  7. canireallydothis!!

canireallydothis!! Gold Member

Hi Luli, best thing to do is limit yourself to 30 or so grams of carbs a couple of days before if you can, just makes the switch a bit easier, I find if I do this then I cope lots better!!!
  8. westiegirl

westiegirl Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Hi Lulibell, SSing is sole sourcing not sole searching, but tbh i loved it better that you called it sole searching because a lot of that happens too.

Good luck with your journey and keep posting for support, we're all in the same boat xxx
  9. peackie

peackie Full Member

Good Luck Lullibell You Can Do It
  10. lulibell

lulibell Full Member

lol Sarah, i type so fast on these things i never look back at what i have written lol, always find errors later on, like the the title of my thread. oh well lol something to laugh at.
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.