Not to sure where to post this

HereToLose

Im not to sure where to post as the forum seems to have updated since i was last on :eek:
Im determined to get the weight off this time, im geting my young horse on friday which i will be breaking to ride in 2&half years and at the moment everytime i see myself on a horse i think blimey i look awful! & its my hobby so thats not a good feeling, also my brother is getting married in 3years and i dont want to be the one who STANDS OUT in the photo due to my size.

I want to start running as my sister runs alot but sadly lives in spain so she cant be my running partner even though she will be very supportive online, i just dont know how to build up the guts to get out there. What time of day is best to run as im going to be so embarrassed its unreal. :confused:
I thought maybe start jogging go for 10minutes and then turn round and come home and build up from there so i dont kill myself.

Hey!! I have 2 stone to lose and want to do it by excerise not diet as done it this way previous and enjoyed it more! I have recently start running at a group called J.O.G that advertise on worksop harriers website. Maybe there is one nearer to you? X

Back