Extra Easy Not today

westworld

Today is a day off from slimming world ,Out tonight to drink beer, Have Brandy and Coke's;:D and Cheese Burger And Chips Then its Extra Easy again tomorrow works for me Guys...............:cool:

Good on you hun, you enjoy it :) Good to see that you have your mind set on getting back on the plan tomorrow too :) have a super night xx

No problem having a "day off" now and again! Slimming World plans DO allow us to do this, if it's something we feel helps, I personally still count up all the syns I put past my lips on a day like this, and becoming "flexible" ..... then I put it behind me and get stuck into mostly superspeed and speed foods the next day ...... "extra easy" if ever any eating plan has been, AND even manage to loss ...... sometimes! lol Good luck to you, and just make sure you enjoy yourself!

I had a day off yesterday as well. (first one since Christmas) We went shopping to Westfields in Shepherds Bush.
We started with chocolate croissant and skinny Latte, followed at lunch with Fish and chips in Frankie and Benny's. Got home but not hungry so had mini twister and a bag of ryvita minis. i didn't count the syns because it wouldn't have changed what I ate and would have probably stopped me from enjoying my day out.

I like my own cheeseburgers better - and syn free too! :D

burgers.jpg

Back