Not using HEX's

MichelinMummy

This may sound like a silly question but yesterday I had a manic day and basically just snacked on free foods and fruit all day and didn't use either of my Hex's (I'm doing EE).

I presume the answer is no but does that mean that I can use them as extra HEX's today as obviously over a week period my intake would be the same? I know they aren't compulsory as such just strongly advised.

Any advice appreciated.

MM

Hi hun, its not a silly question, i think its a good question, i dont actually no the answer but I would be interested to hear what the answer is, as like you some days i miss one or both of my HEx's not on purpose just through lack of time etc, so would be good to know x

No you can't carry them over as your HEs are there to ensure you are having a properly balanced diet every day. Although it won't affect your weight loss to not have them you really must make the effort - try planning them into meals or choosing something from the HE list before you choose free foods. And don't forget it not just bread and cereals there is a huge list of HEs at your disposal including dried/stewed/canned fruits, canned soup, olive oil and nuts/seed/cheese (on green). Even just using EV olive oil to cook your evening meal instead of frylight would give you your HEB.

Thank you.

I have never had a problem with not using my HEB before as I usually have 2 Aloen Lights but sometimes it's harder for HEA as I'm not a massive cheese fan and I only tend to drink milk with breakfast if I am having a grill up.

Back