Not weighing between WI's - a pledge

I have no scales at home, so not a problem!

Well done for everyone who's still not peaked, I have 3 more mornings of not peaking and then I'm hoping for a lovely weight loss surprise! To be totally honest I've got so used to jumping on the scales nearly every morning, that this not peaking is really a big deal :)

sat, sun and mon morning to go x

Thanks shell_y and well done you too! A whole week is harder than I thought it would be :confused: I'm going to do it though, just to prove that I can. Plus it should make doing it next week alot easier!

Well done to you!
I suppose weighing yourselves is like an addiction, and any addiction is hard to break, so keep up the good work

Oh it is like an addiction, but its done me good to trust in the plan and not weigh all week!

Just to update though, I'm not feeling like I'll have a nice surprise tomorrow as I've fallen off plan yesterday and today :( Oh well next week will do the same and then hopefully have a nice surprise! :)

Don't worry about itttt, the scales may just surprise you! Check out RubyMoss's Weight Loss Diary - let me just quote a little something...

I have had literally ZERO self-control this week. I've had 2 BBQ's in 2 days, drank pretty heavily on three nights, gone out to Varsity (a bar) for food twice. Just generally had a terrible week SW wise. Not had a good loss (or a loss for that matter) in what seems like forever. I'm trying really hard to convince myself to get back on it tomorrow.

Fortunately, my favourite band might be announcing a full UK tour tomorrow, so it'll mean I won't be going out for a long time, or wasting my money in order to save for the shows. Here's to hoping :(

xxxxx

then...

Hey girls, thanks for the kicks up the bum!

I just feel like I started so well, and it's just all been going downhill. As long as I've gained less then 4lbs, I'll not be too upset. Although, the amount I've eaten...

I'm currently indulging in my last non-SW, non-synned treat - a bottle of wine. Tomorrow, it's back to being confident about SW, and happy with what I'm doing. Going to change my September challenge to 6lbs tomorrow, just because I think it's more feasible.

I'm an absolute fool, and I'm glad I have lovelies like you to keep me on the straight and narrow! xxx

and then...

WOW.

I stayed the same.
Shock isn't even in it. xxx

See, anything is possible!

xxx

He he - thanks for that 10st10lb (&RubyMoss)! Indeed it may be possible, who knows :)

Shell_y its strange I really wanted to peak up till the weekend and then when I went off plan it didnt bother me so much that I wouldnt be looking till Tuesday.... its almost like I want to have a sneaky peak to reassure myself. I know that that kind of reassurance is not so good and that in the long run its better to believe in the plan and plod on everyday and only weigh on weigh in day. I do feel better about this than I did at the beginning of the week. Not long till your weigh in too and hopefully the second week will be easier for us.

Well I had a little peek this morning but there is a weird logic to it!
Tuesday morning is my weigh in, but as a shift worker today it falls that I have to go to the evening class. The first few times I had to switch to the evenings I was so upset as I always had gains / sts, then the lovely ladies pointed out how much weight varies through the day so to stop myself sabotaging she told me to weigh in the am as well so I could see the difference and also having the same time to weigh each week keeps things constant.
So thats my big long excuse for having a peek this morning - Im a bit gutted as it looks like Ive stayed the same!

I gained 1lb :( Definitely not peaking this week either though!

Back