Not well (non CD issue) need advice

Thanks UB! I've still got PPains and feeling a little bit sicky today...Boobs are so sore tho! I reakon I'm having a phantom pregnancy!!! LOL

Hi Vicky.....

Don't want to start anything, but I had 6 negatives, before I got the positive with my Daughter!!! All within the space of a month!

OMG really??? Oh I don't know what to do to be honest - something does seem right but Dr just dismissed it. Made me feel like a neurotic loon yesterday. Surely PPains 2 weeks out of 4 is not right? Can it? I know the Dr said it was a rush of hormones but could there be a reason for it that I should get checked out......????? OMG now I am neurotic!! LOL

Honestly I didnt mean to scare you!!!!

Just keep taking paracetamol (if you are not allergic) and a hot water bottle on the tum will make things easier for you.

My experience of getting a positive, was that I ws convinced that there was something different happening to me and got niggly pains and sore boobs like you wouldnt believe!!
Each test that I did said negative, but I was convinced otherwise. Finally on Day 32 (of what is an abnormal cycle anyway), I got the +.

I know everyone's experiences are different, but I just wanted to share that with you.

Take it easy and I hope that you feel better soon Hun.

Kerry-Ann
xxx

I did 18 tests before I got a positive (on day 36 of a usual 28 day cycle)! However, it it probably just your hormones messing you around. How do you give rep points do you know?

Blimey, I thought it was as straight forward as positive or negative! To give rep points click on the scales at the bottom left hand side (below someones name in the grey bit) its the bit in the middle between the bit which shows who is online (ickle circle) and the hazard sign.

Ugly Betty....at the bottom of each persons post, there are 3 buttons under their name...one is a circle, one is a strange shape (?) and the other a caution triangle.

To add a rep point, click on the strange shaped one!

HT makes sense!!!

Lol. Vicky we posted at the same time!!!

How are you feeling today Hun?

LOl, but you seem to be able to put it better than me - after I'd written even I didn't understand it!!
Ok ta, still got pains but trying to ignore them! Boobs are back to normal tho (Sorry TMI LOL) I see you are still doing fab on CD - well done you! Is your hubbie still on it?

Thanks for the technical help! How do you get "privaledges" enough to be able to PM people or view their profiles? I can't do this, it says access denied.

I'm glad your boobs are feeling a bit better!

Thx! It depends on how many posts you have sent, I think over 50 is the first one but not sure what access that gives you...........

No worries Eclipse! I was just looking at your info on your post - what a fab weight loss! Do you mind me asking how long did it take you?

Lol Ugly Betty...I don't know about the privs, I think you need to have so many reps in order for this...not sure though.

Vicky...Hubby is supposed to be doing this with me and has lost I think about 5lbs...not much at all. He always seems to find an excuse not to do it...not feeling well, y in the day of the week..you know...all the reasons we come up with when we want a binge!

I have told him that I cannot afford to pay for both of us to do this plan, if he is going to give in so easily....it seems to be working..he weighs at CDC tomorrow morning, but has been taking cough mixture this week!

Sorry all...it took me ages to type that post...kept getting interrupted with work!! Grrr!

The good thing is now he knows how hard it is......I'm guessing he's eaten a bit of humble pie (pardon the pun) after eating those takeaways in front of you! LOL

Back