Not well !!

alibambino

:cry:Hi everyone, not posted for a few days, i dont feel 100% . Ive had an Atkins bar for the last couple of days and i think its sent my tummy a bit funny !Today ive just had some chicken, i dont even want to eat my jelly lol. Ive just had a coffee and i had 2 mouthfulls and i had to run to the toilet ( i know that was to much info ).Has anybody else found this or is it just a coincidence???

hope you get better soon hunnie xxx

OMG, alibambino... U dont want your jelly???? U must be bad....

I get a funny tum and bum if I have too many Poly things... It hurts and u just want to die......Oh bless ya, pet!!

Keep your drink up ( keep away from the vodka ka ka )
Eat what you can/when u can.. Little and often is good
Rest if allowed......

Hope u feel better, soooon...

Love and lite

Woofy X

Yep, too many polyols do that to a lot of people. Most folks are ok on one bar a day but maybe you're a bit sensitive to them. On the plus side, they'll be out of your system really soon and then you'll be back to normal. Maybe keep them as an occasional treat or split the bar and have it over 2-3 days.
Hope you feel better soon.

Hope you feel better soon Ali.

Aw get well soon hun. I had a bit of a bad tum the other day but I am okay now. I think it was just my tummy adjusting to my new way of eating. xx

ah yes, the dreaded poly runs.

aww thanks for all your lovely messages, still not well, think i may have picked up a bug i cant keep anything down... will probably be ok tomorrow, i hope so cause im bliming starving lol x

aww thanks for all your lovely messages, still not well, think i may have picked up a bug i cant keep anything down... will probably be ok tomorrow, i hope so cause im bliming starving lol x

Try to think of all the weight you'll lose - every cloud has a silver lining eh :p

Try to think of all the weight you'll lose - every cloud has a silver lining eh :p

Cough over me, next please... Could do with the help... Is it true that shifting the last stone is HARD? Or is it a myth???

Woofy X

You and Ali hunni... Its a massive hug and we all can get in it....
Feeling any better, Princess? I know Ali isnt : O (

Woofy X

Hi everyone im feeling ok today, went to my friends in Northwich this weekend and er..... the eating went out the window lol, althogh didnt have any bread, pasta or rice, on the up i went for a five mile walk , but i am having chinese for tea( it is Mothers Day). So back on track tomorow and i get weighed too, hope everyone is ok and feeling good !! AND Happt Mothers Day !!

Glad you're feeling better, Ive managed to eat something and not have to run to the toilet straight away so Im hopeful. Though it means I have to go back to work tomorrow :(

Back